Chalmers University of Technology Offers Ph.D. Scholarship in Numerical Simulations of Reactive Brownian Systems; for successful international students. The academic year 2022-2023.
Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university devoted primarily to technology, the natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, the sea, and other management-related research and education. It strives to generate and distribute information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone. The Chalmers University of Technology is a global research institute contributing to a more sustainable future. Chalmers students learn to think independently and use engineering methods to deal with future challenges.
The degree to Receive: Doctorate
Place of Study: Sweden
Offeror: Chalmers Technological University
Application Deadline: 02/11/2022
- The scholarship offers full-time employment, with a monthly salary paid for a maximum of two years.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
Countries that are eligible to apply:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Asian countries
- African countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Numerical Simulations of Reactive Brownian Systems
- Applicants must have a master’s degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in a relevant field (such as mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, physical engineering, mathematical engineering, or similar).
- Applicants must have strong verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English . If Swedish is not your native language, you should be able to teach in Swedish after two years. Chalmers offers the courses.
- To apply, students must first submit an application for admission through the university’s admissions portal. After that, they can complete the online application form.
- Students must submit the following documents: CV; Personal letter; Certified copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- To gain admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Students must have an excellent command of spoken and written English and have good presentation and collaboration skills.