Brock University Offers Scholarship Awards for Ambassadors, Undergraduate and Masters International Students in Various Areas. The opportunity is available to high-achieving international students. Academic session 2022/2023.
Brock University is a prestigious post-secondary university in Canada. It is located in the historic area of Niagara and offers all the advantages of a new and modern university in a safe and community city with a stunning natural environment. BU students have the opportunity to interact with people from many walks of life and ethnicities. Students will get an excellent education and have access to a good standard of living.
The degree to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: Canada
Offeror: Brock University
Application Deadline: 04/01/2022
Number of Scholarships: 15
- The scholarship offers $18,000.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance or study materials.
- Students must have exclusive citizenship of a country other than Canada and be enrolled in full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study.
- Student Ambassadors can apply at the time of admission to Brock University or in any year from year 1 of undergraduate or postgraduate study.
- To apply, applicants can log in to Brock University OUAC for any desired undergraduate or postgraduate program. To apply for this award and receive the benefits of the fund, applicants must complete the online application form.
- Students must submit the following documents: Academic transcripts; high school certificates; Copy of their passport, among others.
- Applicants must obtain minimum scores on the following tests of English language proficiency :
- For undergraduate studies: IELTS: overall 6.5, no band below 6.0*; TOEFL: overall 88, no band below 21*; Duolingo: minimum score of 110*; CAEL: overall 70, no band below 60; PT: 58; IELP Level 5: Successful completion of Level 5 of Brock’s Intensive English Language program; CAE (A1 Advanced): 176 minimum score*; CPE (C2 Competency): 176 minimum score* or IB: Completion of International Baccalaureate diploma with English A
- For graduate studies: TOEFL: iBT Minimum overall score of 80, with no subtests below 19; IELTS: (Academic) Minimum overall score of 6.5, with no subtest below 5.5; CAEL: minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtests below 50; CAEL CE (computer edition): minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtests below 50; PTE Academics: Minimum overall score of 60, with no subtests below 60; Can Test for Scholars and Trainees: minimum overall score of 4.5, with no subtests below 4.0