How to Win an internship in Europe? If you are a national student from Colombia, Chile, Costa Risa, the United States, or Mexico, you can apply to a prestigious full internship program in France – Europe, which is taught by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) by its acronym in English.
The perfect paid full internship opportunity is committed to selecting 500 people from around the world to be part of this global international project. It is highlighted that applicants must be (currently) pursuing an undergraduate, master’s, or doctorate to be eligible.
The OECD allows interns to participate and contribute to the entity’s support systems. It represents an opportunity to train in various fields and areas such as documentation, research, data collection, and analysis, among others.
This global internship in France 2021 has a duration of one (1) to six (6) months, it is renewable for twelve (12) months. If you are a student motivated towards policy-making and social welfare, you should not miss the opportunity to apply. Additionally, interns will have the freedom to make a difference in the field of artificial intelligence, climate, corporate governance, digitization, economics, and more. As it is known to be a world-renowned project, there are various application dates for each year.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), France.
Levels and areas of studies:
Paid internships in the following areas:
- Information technology.
- Juridical services.
- Office administration.
- Human Resources.
- Translation of communications, media and public relations.
- Event management.
- Finance, Budget and Accounting.
Upon being selected, you must carry out your work as an intern in the following fields:
- Artificial intelligence.
- Corporate governance.
- Education and skills.
- Gender and diversity.
- Inclusive growth.
- Industry, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Insurance and Pensions.
- International migration.
- Public governance.
- Regional development.
- Regulatory reform.
- Science and Technology.
- Commerce and agriculture.
Who can participate ?:
As it is an internship with a global organization, it will be taken into consideration if your home country is on the following list of OECD signed nations. Among the Latin American nations are the following:
- Costa Rica.
- United States (mentioned by the large Hispanic community that resides in that territory).
If you want to apply to the Paid Worldwide Internship Program in France and your nation is not listed, don’t worry, you can apply. You only need to know that candidates from countries that subscribe to the OECD will have the greater privilege at the time of being selected.
Endowment of the scholarship:
The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) provides a host of top-tier benefits, detailed below:
- A monthly stipend of 700 euros.
- OECD staff will assist participants in visa processing.
- You can apply for a twelve (12) month renewal of the internship if you have presented a high level and performance.
Conditions to be met by participants
- The candidate must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate, master’s or doctoral course at a reputable university.
- Not be older than 65 years at the time of processing.
- Applicants who come from nations subscribed to (OECD) will have a better chance of being shortlisted. Similarly, if your country is not on the following list , you can process your admission without any problem.
- Have knowledge of Information Technology (IT).
- Perfectly master the English or French language. If you have knowledge of a language other than those mentioned, this will mean a plus point on your application form. It is recommended that you present the result obtained in a recognized language test.
- Have skills in writing and communication.
- Submit your registration for the paid internship in France using the online entry system of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Transcripts and academic records, one (1) cover letter, copy of passport, health certificate, a duplicate of visa or work permit, proof that you are taking (undergraduate, master’s or doctorate), the result obtained in a language proficiency test (English or French), among others.
- If you do not receive an email within three (3) months of submitting your application, it means that you have not been shortlisted.
To learn more about the selection process and requirements to be entered, visit the official website of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
The application for OECD internships in Europe is open all year round. If your application is not shortlisted, the next vacancy dates are:
- September 1, 2021.
- March 1, 2022.
- September 1, 2022.
- March 1, 2023.
OECD member countries
Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development