Are you a rural college student who wants to continue your education but cannot continue due to finances? Don’t worry, the World Scholarship Forum team has put together an article on Rural Undergraduate Scholarships for Australian Students.
The Government of New South Wales is inviting applications for the Rural Undergraduate Scholarships.
Scholarships are available for people from rural New South Wales who are pursuing a Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of Midwifery in 2022.
Just take your time and read this article, the World Scholarship Forum has organized all the details you need to be an applicant in the Rural Undergraduate Scholarships.
TABLE OF CONTENTSHIDE
- About rural undergraduate scholarships
- Course level
- Study subject
- Place of study
- How to apply for the rural undergraduate scholarships:
- Deadline for application
About rural undergraduate scholarships
The Government of New South Wales, also known as the Government of New South Wales or the Government of New South Wales, is the democratic administrative authority of the Australian state of New South Wales, in Australia.
The awarding of scholarships is a competitive process as the number awarded is subject to the availability of funds.
Preference will be given to applicants who live in locations with the greatest labor needs, which may change from year to year.
Rural undergraduate scholarships are available to pursue a bachelor’s degree study program.
The scholarships are awarded in nursing or midwifery.
Rural Undergraduate Scholarships offer $ 5,000 to cover tuition fees and living expenses.
Place of study
The participants of this scholarship will study at universities throughout the country, Australia.
To be considered eligible for rural undergraduate scholarships;
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of NSW
- You will be enrolled in an Australian Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of Midwifery in 2022.
- The candidate must have lived in a rural location (as defined for these scholarships) in NSW for more than five years, within the last ten years.
- You must intend to practice in a rural setting as a registered nurse or midwife when you complete your studies
- If successful, you will participate in a scholarship evaluation or telephone survey.
Australian students can apply for these scholarships.
How to apply for the rural undergraduate scholarships:
Applications for Rural Undergraduate Scholarships must be submitted online. Handwritten requests or requests received by any other means (for example, mail or email) will not be processed. Supporting documents include.
a) Official confirmation of your enrollment in an Australian Nursing or Midwifery course in (pdf file less than 500 KB).
This document should include:
- The name of the course
- The year of study and a list of the subjects you have enrolled in for 2022.
Please note: If your enrollment confirmation is not available at the time of application for Rural Undergraduate Scholarships, please provide an official confirmation of your application to enter an undergraduate nursing or midwifery course.
As soon as it is available, please email your enrollment confirmation to [email protected]. Use that you can progress on your application.
Generic information about course subjects will not be accepted. All confirmation of enrollment must be received by March 3, every year.
b) Letter of Support (docx file smaller than 500KB)
You must include a letter, from a person who knows you, that reflects your rural origin, your character, and your desire to practice nursing or midwifery in a rural setting. A suitable person could be:
- Most recent employer
- A high school principal or lead teacher
- A health professional or minister of religion who knows you.
- An official in a sports community or organization in which you are involved
Deadline for application
The application deadline for rural undergraduate scholarships is January 18 of each year.