Looking for Airway Inflammation Research Ph.D. Scholarship in Australia? Actually, it is funded by RMIT University. Australian and international students can apply for a Ph.D. Fellowship in Respiratory Inflammation Research (AIR).
Scholarships are available to applicants who wish to pursue a Ph.D. Program and is interested in investigating how tumors in the lungs stimulate a local inflammatory response.
TABLE OF CONTENTSHIDE
- About RMIT
- Scholarship / field level
- Host nationality
- Scholarship benefits for the doctorate. Airway Inflammation Research Fellowship in Australia
- Eligible Nationality
- Scholarship number
- Eligibility for Ph.D. Airway Inflammation Research Fellowship in Australia
- Application deadline for the doctorate. Airway Inflammation Research Fellowship in Australia
Founded in 1887, RMIT University (officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. It is a global university of ease, design, and business. It offers many courses in different fields. It is the largest dual education provider in Australia.
RMIT University is offering this Ph.D. in Airway Inflammation Research in Australia.
Scholarship / field level
The Ph.D. Airways Inflammation Research Fellowship is available to pursue a doctoral program in biological or biomedical sciences or a discipline related to the Airways Inflammation Research (AIR) research focus at RMIT University.
Doctor. The Fellowship at Airways Inflammation Research 2022 is hosted and earned at RMIT, Australia. If you are an international student and want to study in Australia, you can apply.
Scholarship benefits for the doctorate. Airway Inflammation Research Fellowship in Australia
Scholarship recipients will receive financial support of up to $ 30,000.
The PhD. Australia Airway Inflammation Research Fellowship 2020 is available to Australian and International students.
The number of offers for the doctorate. Scholarship in Australia Respiratory Inflammation Research Fellowship 2022 is two.
Eligibility for Ph.D. Airway Inflammation Research Fellowship in Australia
To participate in the Ph.D. In the Airways Inflammation Investigation in Australia, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have a degree in biology or biomedicine or a related discipline.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements for PhD Research through Research at RMIT University.
Application procedures for the doctorate. s Airway Inflammation Research Fellowship in Australia
- To apply for the scholarships, the candidate must be admitted to the university’s doctoral program.
- Scholarship applicants can contact Professor Steven Bozinovski: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must provide a passport, certified copies, certified copies of all diplomas, a resume, and a professional reference letter.
- To be eligible for a doctorate, all applicants must have a bachelor’s degree consisting of a research component that includes a master’s degree, a certificate of required academic qualifications, and / or experience and knowledge of the proposed program in the field.
Application deadline for the doctorate. Airway Inflammation Research Fellowship in Australia
PhD applications. The Airways Australia Inflammation Research Fellowship will close when final candidates are selected.
Airways Inflammation Research PhD Scholarship is here for you. This is taken in Australia.
This scholarship is taken in Australia.
If you meet the criteria written above, feel free to ask.