The University of Hertfordshire Offers Ph.D. Scholarship in Next Generation Technologies for Real-Time Assessment of Protective Suits Against Toxic Materials. The scholarship is for successful international students. The academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Hertfordshire is a public university that envisions transforming lives by unlocking potential and empowering success. The University of Hertfordshire is a young and innovative university with a fantastic heritage. It is a business-focused university that incorporates industry knowledge into its curriculum, thereby providing the knowledge, skills, and practical experience to make its students desirable to employers around the world.
- The scholarship provides cover for PhD tuition fees and a stipend at UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) recommended rates, normally £15,500 per year for up to 3 years.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
Countries That Can Apply
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Asian countries
- African countries
The degree to Receive: Doctorate
Place of Study: United Kingdom
Offeror: University of Hertfordshire
Application Deadline: 01/31/2022
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Next Generation Technologies for Real Time Assessment of Toxic Materials Protective Suits at Herts.
- Applicants must be motivated candidates with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Applications for admission must be made on the university portal. Applicants must complete the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. All applicants will be considered.
- Students must submit the following documents: a cover letter explaining their interest in the project (personal statement on the application form); your qualification certificates and transcripts; a copy of the photo page of your passport; Two academic references.
- For admission, applicants must hold, or be about to hold, a first-class or upper-second-class (2:1) honors degree or equivalent from a recognized institution or a master’s degree in a relevant subject.
- Students must submit scores from the following English language proficiency tests: CAE-169; TOEFL-72; IELTS-6.0; PTE-42 or LanguageCert International ESOL SELT – B2.