In general, every student who wishes to study abroad will need certain documents that are usually common in any country in the world:
- Passport and identity document. These documents are essential to identify any person outside your country. Every nation has its policies in this regard, but at least the passport is vital.
- Student visa. This is another basic document. Each country has its own way of doing it, so, once you are clear where you want to study, you must ask to have your visa issued. It is likely that you have to go to the embassy within Colombia, although many nations already readily doing so via the Internet, although, as we say, it will depend on each specific nation.
- Health. It may not be mandatory in many countries, but most can force you to make one. For example, in Spain or in Australia, among many others.
- International student card. This document has also become a kind of international visa that is very important, especially if you want to make social life in your host country. With it, you can also enjoy discounts on public transport, bookstores, museums, etc.
- Approved driving license. You may not drive, but if you intend to do so, remember to approve your Colombian driving license in the host country so you can manage your own tourism there in case you need it.
- Document certifying the level of languages . If you want to study in a foreign non-Spanish speaking country, you may also be required to have a certain level of language proficiency. Find out about this detail.
Finally, we only have to add an important detail to study abroad: you must have a lot of motivation, desire and security. If so, you will surely succeed in your next adventure.
Scholarship Organization: ARES
Scholarship level: Master
Field of study: Several field of study
Target Countries: Africans, Americans, Europeans, Maghrebins, Everyone.
Target group: For all international students.
Grant amount: € 24,000
Application deadline: February 8, 2020
Are you a national of a developing country? Do you have professional experience and want to deepen your skills in a development-related theme? Study in Belgium and share it with your country!
The master’s and internship grants in Belgium offer nationals of our partner countries , who already hold a master’s degree and professional experience, the opportunity to follow a one-year specialization master or an internship. Improvement of a duration of 4 to 6 months within a higher education institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, in Belgium.
How to Apply?
Send the form to the following email: email@example.com.
Applying for an ARES scholarship is completely free.
The application form and the selection process of ARES student grant is totally free of charge.
You can report any problem concerning persons or companies who claim to act on behalf of ARES and request any payment by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please apply via the link below.