The University of Salamanca in Spain has started a new call for scholarships for undergraduate studies in the academic period 2021 – 2022. They are international scholarships aimed especially at Latinos, which will allow obtaining a bachelor’s degree in the area of: humanities, social sciences , natural sciences, health sciences and engineering.
The University of Salamanca (USAL), founded in 1218, is considered one of the oldest Spanish universities. The USAL has approximately 30,000 students and, as one of the best positioned universities in Spain, attracts students from all over Spain, Europe and the rest of the world.
Details of the University of Salamanca Scholarships
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Universities of Salamanca, Spain.
Levels and areas of studies:
- Arts and Humanities
- Health Sciences
- Social and Legal Sciences
- Engineering and architecture
Who can participate in the University of Salamanca Scholarships ?:
Latin American students with nationality in some of the following countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
Endowment of the scholarship:
The scholarships of the University of Salamanca will be valid during the academic period 2021 – 2022 (from October 1, 2021 to July 31, 2022).
The scholarship includes:
- Tuition exemption.
- Accommodation and meals in university residences of the USAL
- Health insurance.
The scholarship can be renewed each academic year as long as the student has approved 75% of the enrolled credits.
Conditions that participants must meet to apply for scholarships from the University of Salamanca:
- Possess the nationality of some of the countries named above.
- Be in legal conditions to access the University in the month of July 2021 so that they can carry out the pre-registration procedures.
Documents required to apply for scholarships from the University of Salamanca:
- Application form
- Passport, identity card, DNI or equivalent.
- Copy of the pre-registration receipt corresponding to the academic year 2021/2022
- Academic certificates of the studies carried out, with mandatory express mention of the average grade achieved.
- Certified copy of the Certificate of Access Tests to the University or the pertinent accreditation. Access requirements can be consulted here .
Until June 25, 2021