The University of Edinburgh will award twelve scholarships to students enrolled in one of the university’s distance learning Master’s degree programs.
About the Scholarship:
In Scotland, the University of Edinburgh is a well-known teaching and research institution that dates back to its founding in 1583, making it one of the country’s oldest educational and research organizations. With more than 100,000 students and faculty members, the University of Edinburgh is one of the world’s most prestigious and largest institutions. According to the QS World University Rankings, it is currently ranked among the globe’s top 20 universities in the world. In total, there are 27,500 students enrolled at the University, which is organized into 22 schools, with approximately 6,000 international students among them. The University of Edinburgh has a strong academic reputation in health and science, having created key advances and inventions such as anaesthetic, penicillin, and the telephone, among other things. The university is also home to the oldest Department of English Literature in the United Kingdom, as well as a robust humanities program. Among the colleges that make up the university are those that specialize in arts, humanities, and social sciences, science and engineering, medicine, as well as veterinary medicine. Within these three colleges, there are a total of 20 academic schools.According to the most recent figures, the university enrolls roughly 35,000 students, the vast majority of them are enrolled in the College of Arts and Humanities and Social Science, which is the university’s largest college. Its College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine is widely recognized as one of the best in the world. It is home to some of the brightest minds in the field.
In addition to students from all over the world, the University of Edinburgh also attracts a large number of students from China and the United States. Its students can also take use of the Go Abroad Fund, which provides financing to at least 250 students each year for the purpose of participating in a short-term international experience. Additionally, as part of their education, students are encouraged to study or work in another country as part of their curriculum. The university receives more than £200 million in research funding each year. Prizes, scholarships, studentships, and bursaries total approximately £26 million, with the majority going to women. It has the third greatest endowment of any UK institution, behind only Oxford and Cambridge, with over £317 million in assets. Approximately 20 Nobel Laureates have studied or worked at the University of Edinburgh. Nobel Prize winners in physics, chemistry, physiology or medicine, peace, literature, and the Economic Science Memorial Prize are among those who have been honored with this honor.
Charles Darwin, David Hume, Alexander Graham Bell, and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle are just a few of the famous names who have graduated from the university. It is in the heart of Scotland’s historic city, Edinburgh, that the Scottish Parliament, an ancient volcanic rock, and an iconic castle can all be found together. This permits you to get a full honours degree while finishing your studies a full year earlier than you would have otherwise been able to do at other universities. A more inexpensive option is to complete both your undergraduate and master’s degrees in three years, which will save you both time and money in the long run. In addition, the University developed the first private medical school in the United Kingdom, which has recently been accredited by the General Medical Council of the United Kingdom (GMC). A number of factors led to Buckingham University being recognized by the General Medical Council (GMC), including its provision of ‘excellent professional, academic, and pastoral support that extends throughout the University and clinical learning environments.’ The University’s dedication to teaching quality and student life has resulted in high ratings from both its students and national surveys, demonstrating the institution’s commitment to these goals. The university has been ranked top in Student Satisfaction for four consecutive years, which is evidence of its commitment to excellence. ‘1+2’ degree programs are available at the University of Buckingham, making it one of a kind (a foundation programme and undergraduate degree with honours in just three years). Because of Buckingham’s revolutionary term structure, this is made possible, but it does not lead to an increase in the quantity of work that students must complete on a day-to-day basis for them. Routes to a foundation degree are available in a variety of professions including business, law, computing, economics, accounting and finance, media, and other areas of interest.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Edinburgh
Scholarship Country: England
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
For the duration of a student’s program of study, each scholarship will pay all tuition costs.
Texas A&M University is proud to present the Opportunity Awards to deserving high school seniors who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement. There are now open applications for the 2022/2023 academic year at the university. The International Opportunity Awards for International Students Scholarships are available to students from outside the United States who plan to pursue a bachelor’s degree at one of the partnering institutions.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- In the fall of 2022-2023, the University will give scholarships to students enrolled in any of its online part-time Masters programs.
- People from the following countries are eligible to apply:
- The following countries are eligible to apply for the Edinburgh Global Online Master’s Scholarship: (415.87 KB PDF)
- The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development Assistance Committee (OECDAC) defines eligible countries as “Least Developed Countries,” “Other Low-Income Countries,” and “Lower Middle-Income Countries,” respectively. There is a complete list available at: DAC File:List of ODA Recipients for Reporting 2021 Flows (June 2021) (oecd.org)
- A place at the University of Edinburgh must already have been offered and accepted by applicants, or those applicants must intend to accept the offer.
The University of Edinburgh 2022 Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship is open to all International Students
- The scholarship application deadline is June 6, 2022 at 23:59 BST.
- Applicants must have submitted an application for admission to the University of Edinburgh in order to be eligible to use the scholarship application system. Remember that it may take up to ten working days after the submission of an application for admission before all system checks have been completed and access has been granted.
- MyEd, our web-based information portal, has the online scholarship application form, which may be accessible through https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk/, which is housed in EUCLID.
- When logging onto MyEd, you’ll need to enter your University User Name and password to complete the process. The following URL should be used if you require assistance: http://www,ed.ac.uk,student systems,support-guidance
- Individuals who apply will be required to include the following information in their personal statement: You should describe the specific aspects of this program that drew you to the University of Edinburgh, as well as how successful completion of this program will benefit your professional and personal development, as well as how this will enable you to make a positive contribution to your community/region/country, in your application.
The application deadline for University of Edinburgh 2022 Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship is June 6, 2022