Most students search the web all day long for study abroad opportunities. Some are disappointed when they find and find that they are not eligible, on the other hand, few who are eligible end up not being accepted after applying. If you are among those people, We are here to put smiles on that faces and bring you information about Erasmus + MOBILE + 3 Scholarships.
The MOBILE + 3 project awards scholarships to about 144 students each year. Well, as an undergraduate, master’s, or Ph.D. student, you can be a beneficiary of this scholarship fund.
Also, this scholarship is for students/staff of the institution that is part of the Erasmus Project Consortium.
So, if you’re up for a scholarship to study or teach abroad, don’t make the mistake of closing this tab.
In this post, you will get a clearer understanding of everything you need to know about the Erasmus mobile + 3 programs. And also, how you can apply. See the table of contents below.
Table of Contents.
- About the Erasmus + MOBILE + 3 program
- Level/field of study
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- Benefits of the Erasmus mobile + 3 program
- Erasmus + MOBILE + 3 scholarship eligibility
- How to apply for Erasmus + MOBILE + 3 scholarships:
- Deadline for application
About the Erasmus + MOBILE + 3 program
The Erasmus Mundus program supports high-quality European Master’s courses. It also improves the visibility and attractiveness of European higher education in third countries. The Euroculture Master program offers various Erasmus Mundus scholarships for 2022 admission.
In the meantime, shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview. Note, candidates, applying for the Erasmus + MOBILE + 3 Program are urged to submit their applications in advance.
Erasmus+ helps to organize exchanges of students and doctoral candidates within the Erasmus+ program countries and to and from partner countries.
By studying abroad with Erasmus+, you can improve your communication, language and intercultural skills and acquire soft skills highly valued by future employers. Read more about the benefits of an exchange abroad.
You can also combine your study abroad period with an internship to gain work experience, something that is increasingly important when starting out on the job market.
The MOBILE + 3 project, coordinated by the University of Porto within the framework of the European Erasmus + Program, aimed at the mobility of students of various levels, as well as academic and administrative staff, in both directions, IN and OUT, and includes institutions from more than 14 countries outside Europe.
Erasmus Plus scholarships are awarded based on the excellence of eligible candidates.
Level/field of study
Basically, the scholarship is available for undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. programs. This scholarship is for All fields at the University.
This scholarship is to be taken at the University of Porto, Portugal.
The scholarship is open to the following country to study at the university. thus students from partner institutions in Algeria, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Egypt, Georgia, Morocco, Russian Federation, Serbia, South Africa, Thailand, Ukraine, the United States, and Uzbekistan.
Benefits of the Erasmus mobile + 3 program
The scholarship will cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition, prescribed textbooks, accommodation, and living allowance. The value of the scholarship will depend on the family income of the student.
Benefits include the following:
- Monthly allowance (the amount per month will depend on the direction of mobility);
- Round-trip airfare between the grant holder’s city of origin and the host country;
- Health, accident, and travel insurance is valid throughout the mobility period.
Erasmus + MOBILE + 3 scholarship eligibility
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- To be eligible for an Erasmus+ scholarship under this project, you must be a student/staff of the institution that is part of the project Consortium.
- The MOBILE + 3 project offers scholarships for exchange mobility. As such, as a student, you are required to enroll in an HEI and enroll in studies leading to a recognized degree or other recognized tertiary-level qualification.
- Undergraduate Studies: Students must be enrolled in at least the second year of higher education studies to be eligible to undertake an exchange period abroad.
- Master’s studies: students must have completed at least one semester at the home institution before undertaking an exchange period.
- For doctoral studies: students must have completed at least one year of study and already have a research project.
- For academic and administrative staff: You must work (full-time) at a project partner institution to be eligible to apply for a grant.
- Entry Requirement: Applicants must have a previous degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by the University.
How to apply for Erasmus + MOBILE + 3 scholarships:
To complete the application form, the following steps should be considered:
- First, applicants must have a valid email address and an Internet connection.
- As a way to access the form, applicants must create a new login in the “Apply” section, selecting the type of scholarship they wish to apply for (for example, undergraduate exchange).
- Basically, the form opens with a series of questions about the general eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must answer all questions truthfully to ensure they meet all general eligibility criteria. In case one of the eligibility criteria is not met, the system will immediately inform the applicant through the following message: “Check the eligibility criteria”.
- Applicants must complete the online application form available on the project website. The system will save a draft of the application each time you press the “Save” button, allowing you to review, edit and complete it.
- Applicants should carefully prepare and review the application before pressing the “Submit” button. After selecting the “Submit” button, it is not possible to make any further changes to the already submitted proposal. Consequently, if you wish to make valid changes, you must create a new record and complete another request form.