The Monash International Tuition Scholarships (MITS) are offered by Monash University to provide financial assistance to international students who are working toward obtaining a Research Doctorate or Research Masters degree. The course tuition expenses that the student would be responsible for paying on their own are covered by an MITS.
About the Scholarship Provider:
Students from all around the Indo-Pacific region flock to study at Monash University because to its excellent reputation in these areas. Monash is a strong candidate for the title of “greatest university in the world.” It’s a prestigious university that ranks among the world’s best and has been invited to join the Russell Group. By passing on our knowledge, fostering our intellectual curiosity, and keeping in touch with our former classmates, we can make a difference in the world. We’re working to address issues like the escalating climate crisis, unstable governments, and unsafe communities.
These are only a few of the many problems we’re trying to solve. Our four campuses are located on land that was traditionally owned by the Wurundjeri and Boonwurrung, two indigenous Australian people who are also members of the Kulin Nations. We’ve bought up a bunch of properties in Malaysia, China, India, and Italy so that Indonesia’s first international university can set up shop there. This campus is planned to be situated in Indonesia. This year, we have over 85,000 students enrolled from 160 different countries, and our alumni network includes over 420,000 people. All of our students can be roughly classified as either “A” or “B” groups.
We are ranked as the 48th top university worldwide by U.S. News & World Report and the 64th best by Times Higher Education. To this day, we still take great pride in being a founding member of the Association of American Universities and a member of the elite Group of Eight. All of these factors contribute to our institution’s ability to compete with the best in the world. Numerous significant achievements attest to the seriousness with which our generation has approached the issues discussed here. Towards achieving the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals, we have established a target date of 2030 to completely phase out carbon emissions. As part of our efforts to meet our SDGs pledge, we also intend to become the first Australian institution to establish an energy reduction objective. These tenets are a part of our dedication to the Sustainable Development Goals set forth by the United Nations. Monash University provides an unparalleled education since its curriculum is truly international, has deep connections to the real world, and is taught by professors who are themselves active researchers.
Open online courses, microcredentials, professional development, and many more options have flooded the market, giving today’s students a plethora of options from which to select an academic and professional route. We provide our clients a lot of leeway in making their own decisions and give them access to a wide range of options to choose from. The people who currently call the places we work and live home are our priority, so we’re constantly thinking of new ways to promote diversity and inclusion there. This objective is inextricably related to our work to improve conditions for the local population. The several campuses of Monash University Australia are all within commutable distance of Melbourne’s city center. The Economist Intelligence Unit consistently ranks Melbourne as one of the best places to live in the world. According to this list, Melbourne is among the top five cities in the world. Melbourne’s recent favorable weather, cutting-edge infrastructure, and thriving culture and environment have been lauded by a number of unbiased organizations, including the United Nations and the World Economic Forum. As an example of a citation, see [Citation needed]. The superior culture, climate, and security of Melbourne have allegedly attracted these groups.
More than half of Monash University’s campuses are within half an hour’s drive of the coast, and some are much closer. You can reach the coast or one of Victoria’s numerous world-class ski resorts in under a three-hour drive from the Monash University campus. It’s possible that students may find everything they need in Melbourne, from urban conveniences like trendy restaurants and nightlife to outdoor destinations like parks, wineries, and beaches. Consequently, Melbourne is a great place to call home for the foreseeable future. Melbourne is one of the few places in Australia where you can experience all four of the country’s seasons.
Keep in mind that there is much more to your Monash experience than just your academics. You should join a club that will stretch your mind, provide you with marketable talents, and put you in touch with people you’ll wind up spending a lot of time with. During Orientation Week, freshmen get the opportunity to meet with representatives from more than 150 student groups, clubs, and organizations, as well as student support services. This helps freshmen make friends more quickly and adjust to school life more ease. In one of our 3,000-bed dorms or elsewhere on campus, Monash Residential Services can help you find short-term housing. Find a good place to live with our assistance..
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
The following expenses are covered by the Monash International Tuition Scholarship:
course expenses, as well as an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy for the entire duration of study abroad.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- You need to fit into one of the following categories:
- An individual studying in another country
- The requirements for Monash’s competitive scholarship selection procedure, as well as the standards for Monash’s English language proficiency, must both be met in order for you to be eligible for the award.
- Additionally, students participating in Joint Research Awards with Monash University as the home institution are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The academic record, any research outputs, and past research experience are taken into consideration when awarding Monash scholarships because of the high level of competition.
- In the event that you are selected to receive an MITS, it is imperative that you take the time to become acquainted with the terms and advantages that are outlined in the policy and procedures.
The Monash University 2023 Monash International Tuition Scholarship (MITS), Autralia is open to all International Students
If you are a first-year student at the University of London and you are paying the home fee, you should apply for the Full-time Undergraduate Bursary for the 2022-2023 school year. The purpose of the scholarship is to help incoming freshmen who have shown strong ambition for higher education and a desire to make a positive impact in their communities on their way to achieving their own personal and professional objectives.
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit your application, please visit Monash University’s website at www.monash.edu.
- Unless you are currently enrolled in the graduate program, you must submit your application for graduate research scholarships at the same time as you submit your application for your course. Through our Applicant Portal, you will go through the same application procedure to apply for admission and/or a scholarship regardless of whether you are a new student or an existing one. You are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships; there is no need for you to mention which scholarship you are applying for as part of the application process (where eligible).
- The INTERNATIONAL (Round 1) competition begins on September 1 and runs through March 31.
- The third round of the International Competition begins on April 1 and continues through August 31.
- There are many different scholarships, each of which may have a unique application process. It is imperative that you give the application details a close study and that you meet the deadline for submitting your application.
- If you are a new applicant, you are not allowed to begin your application until you have received an Expression of Interest (EOI) from the faculty that is relevant to your program.
The application deadline for Monash University 2023 Monash International Tuition Scholarship (MITS), Autralia is August 31, 2023.