The University of London encourages first-year undergraduate paying home fee students to apply for the Full-time Undergraduate Bursary for the academic year of 2022-2023. The scholarship aims to provide assistance to the freshman students who can demonstrate their motivation to pursue their higher education and to contribute to the communities to provide encouragement to the students to fulfill their academic and professional goals.
The University of West London offers a bursary to first-year college students to help them with living costs across each extended period of full-time studies for up to three years of study. All candidates meeting the qualification rules will be granted the bursary until the full furthest reaches of grants has been reached. The last evaluation and allocation of bursary grants for both the September/October 2022 and January/February 2023 admissions will be made following their individual application cutoff times.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicant’s Nationality: Local and International
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- University Provider: University of West London
- Duration: Maximum of Three Years
- Scholarship Award: £1,800
- Number of Awards: Nor specified by the University
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship Provider: University of West London
About the Provider
The University of West London offers every student career-focused courses with a high-quality learning experience that is intended for the students to have a great experience while studying at the university. The students could submerge themselves in their picked profession before they even graduate. You will have the chance to look for arrangements, draw in with businesses to acquire involved insight, and get custom-made, professional advising and support.
The University has been recognized as number 1 in the United Kingdom for student fulfillment, students support assistance, and at the National Students Survey. The University of West London is one of the best modern universities in the 2023 Complete University Guide and The Guardian University Guide 2022.
In the main 10 colleges in the UK for showing quality in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022. UWL is positioned among the main 100 colleges in the UK for the general nature of our exploration and practically 80% of our examination is evaluated as a world-leading institution.
UWLFlex gives a consistent point of interaction between online/virtual classes and on-campus education. It likewise incorporates admittance to extra intellectual and backing administrations to guarantee students can get to all they need regardless of where they are studying, some students can study at the convenience of their home or at work, so they have a flexible schedule to do their studies awhile making some important duties in their daily life.
Learning at our West London Campus provides you with the smartest possible scenario; an energetic neighborhood local area and delightful parks close to home and the rushing about of Central London a couple of stops away on the Tube. At the Berkshire Institute for Health, you are all around for diversion, shopping, and eateries and in strolling distance of the Reading station, with trains into Central quickly.
Annually, the university offers financial support and a wide range of scholarships to both undergraduate and postgraduate students, new or currently admitted that can help them with their financial pressures.
Before proceeding with the application process, the students must meet the eligibility of the scholarship.
- Must be classified as a home-paying fee student.
- Be from a family with gross pay of under £25,000 per annum.
Candidates should either have applied for implied student support from the Student Loans Company (SLC) and given agree to share data altogether that their pronounced family pay can be confirmed or should furnish supporting proof of family pay with their application.
- Must have accepted the offer to study for a full-time undergraduate degree at the university and must be able to start their courses by October 2022, January 2023, or February 2023.
The following criteria are not eligible for the bursary:
- The students on a BA/BSc/BEng with Foundation Year; Home students on these courses will naturally be qualified for the Path to Success Scholarship for which no application is fundamental
- The students who already have scholarships and or are sponsored by other sectors.
- who are admitted at The students l at associate or accomplice foundations.
In the event that you have not applied for the maintenance loan, on the off chance that your application is still in progress following enrolment, or on the other hand, assuming that you are a ‘Home’ expense paying student who isn’t qualified to get a support credit from Student Finance England you should submit proof of your all-out family pay for all things considered:
- Your parent(s) assuming you are younger than 25.
- You and your spouse/partner (if relevant) that you are more than 25 and additionally an independent student.
As part of the application process, the applicants must submit the following:
- An annual tax statement and most recent.
- Self-assessed tax returns if self-employed
- recent 3 months pay slip.
- Letter of statements that wil proves the household income and must be used in calculations.
All documents must be scanned and must be ensured that upon uploading at the portal they will be legible and clear.