Students from a number of different nations who are thinking of enrolling at the university may be eligible to get a hefty financial award in the form of a master’s degree scholarship from our institution. This is done to remove any financial concerns that may prevent them from doing so.
About the Scholarship Provider:
In 1900, a Royal Charter was granted to the newly formed institution that would become the University of Birmingham. When Queen Victoria signed the charter, it became legally binding. It’s not just one of the most prestigious schools in the UK, but it’s also responsible for a wide range of important scientific breakthroughs like gaseous diffusion and the cavity magnetron. This facility is also the birthplace of several significant scientific advances. The university has launched a new initiative that will bear its name and concentrate on important scientific subfields including gravitational force and energy-efficient cooling. This initiative is called Birmingham Heroes.
Birmingham, England’s second-largest city after London, is where you’ll find Edgbaston. Edgbaston is located in the city of Birmingham. The campus of the University of Alabama in Birmingham spreads out into the neighborhood. In addition to the Shakespeare Institute and the Cadbury Research Library, the city is also home to the Barber Institute of Fine Arts, which has a renowned Van Gogh and Monet collection. The school provides a wide range of housing options so that each student can find a place to call home that works for them. Birmingham is a dynamic and modern city with a rich and varied history and a number of distinct cultural traditions, all of which are reflected in the city’s outstanding architectural design. Moreover, the city is home to a great many parks, cafes, and restaurants, many of which include delicious street food alternatives.
The university’s cancer research and study programs have made significant strides in recent years. About 23,000 students are engaged in undergraduate programs, while another 14,000 are enrolled in graduate or professional studies. There are more than 7,875 international students enrolling this year. The university is divided into five academic colleges, with each college housing roughly 100 individual departments.
This college or university provides courses leading to numerous levels of education, such as the Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Professional, and Doctoral levels. Eleven people affiliated with this school have won Nobel Prizes for their work in various academic disciplines. Many well-known people have earned degrees from this school, including current Kenyan Defense Minister Mohamed Yusuf Haji, current Bahamian Prime Minister Perry Christie, current British High Commissioner David Aubrey Scott, and current Pakistani-born artist Bala Garba Jahumpa. David Aubrey Scott, the British High Commissioner, and Perry Christie, the Prime Minister of the Bahamas (and formerly the Foreign Minister of Gambia), are also graduates.
SeNSS is one of only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC, and they will be offering a handful of fully-funded ESRC doctoral studentships beginning in September 2023. SeNSS is one of the only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Birmingham
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £2,000
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
- This grant, which comes with a monetary value of £2,000 per scholarship, is open to all international students from a number of different countries who wish to pursue a taught Master’s degree at the University of Birmingham during the academic year 2023/2024.
The Gustafsson & Skrondal Visiting Scholarship is administered by the University of Oslo’s Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO). As part of the visiting scholar program, CEMO and the University of Oslo host a number of young researchers from Norway and elsewhere each year.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Candidates must demonstrate that they satisfy all of the standards listed below in order to be considered eligible. You must:
- Have submitted an application for, and been extended an admission offer to, a taught Master’s degree program at the University of Birmingham UK campus, in order to begin studies during the academic year 2023–2024.
- Have your “primary residence” (also known as “domicile”) in one of the countries that have been chosen. Please look at the list that follows.
- For the purposes of determining tuition fees, the university will consider you to be an overseas fee payer.
- You will begin your studies at the University in September or October 2023, and you will be enrolled in a full-time program that will be taught at the University’s campus in the UK.
The University of Birmingham 2023 Global Masters Scholarships for African Students is open to all International Students
If a student enrolls in one of the degree programs offered by SOAS University of London, they may be eligible to receive a fee waiver award in the amount of £5,000. This award is available to students who are interested in receiving a degree from SOAS University of London.
- Those candidates who submit an application that meets the criteria given above will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- You will be required to formally accept the offer of admission that you receive from the University’s Admissions Office by the deadline that is mentioned on your offer in order to be eligible for the scholarship. This is something that may be done through the postgraduate portal.
- You will need to pay the usual £2,000 (GBP) admissions deposit by the deadline that was specified by the Admissions Office in your offer letter in order to completely secure the scholarship. The deadline was included in your offer letter. (In order for your deposit to be considered in the running for this scholarship, the due date is August 31 at 23:59 (GMT+1) in the United Kingdom.
The application deadline for the University of Birmingham 2023 Global Masters Scholarships for African Student is August 31, 2023.