What does it take to study in the Czech Republic? What can be expected of the cost of living along with the annual tuition cost for a public university in the country. Students will be able to learn enough information to start looking forward to potential studying in the Czech Republic. There are multiple languages spoken throughout the country and learning anyone of the them can greatly benefit a student’s time spent traveling a studying in the Czech Republic.
There are a few top degrees that are the most sought after in the Czech Republic, and students will be able to find a similar degree at any of the below universities if they wish to attend.
Universities in the Czech Republic:
- Charles University
- Czech Technical University in Prague
- Masaryk University
- Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
- Brno University of Technology
- Palacký University Olomouc
- Mendel University in Brno
- University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague
- University of South Bohemia České Budějovice
- Prague University of Economics and Business
- Technical University of Liberec
- University of Ostrava
- University of Hradec Králové
- Tomas Bata University in Zlín
- Anglo-American University
- University of Pardubice
- Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem
- University of West Bohemia
- Academy of Arts, Architecture and Design in Prague
- Silesian University in Opava
- University of New York in Prague
- University of Veterinary Sciences Brno
- Academy of Fine Arts, Prague
- Academy of Performing Arts in Prague
- Architectural Institute in Prague
- Janáček Academy of Music and Performing Arts
- Unicorn University
- University of finance and administration
- Film School in Písek
- Metropolitan University Prague
- College of International and Public Relations Prague
- University of Defence
There are many colleges available for students to see if they would like to submit admissions form to.
Annual Tuition Costs in the Czech Republic
When it comes to tuition costs and extra fees, Czech universities can ask to charge more if a student has to learn Czech to understand their classes. So, it is best for students to understand basic Czech before submitting admissions form to one of their incredible universities.
Academic tuition can be a bit costly in the Czech Republic, as a matter of fact, international students can end up paying up to $22,500 USD per year depending on the subject field.
Average Living Costs
The Czech Republic is known as one of the more affordable places to live, since a general overall cost for rent and everything included can be $750 USD per month. This is to live extremely comfortably and students would be able to save on living costs here but they should try to receive a scholarship to pay off some of their tuition fees.
Main Languages Spoken in the Czech Republic
The main language spoken in the Czech Republic is Czech. Other languages commonly spoken throughout the Czech Republic include Slovak, Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, and English. English is spoken throughout the country since it is taught in most schools. But English-speaking students should look into learning the Czech language as a respectful courtesy to the country.