If you’re looking for a unique European study abroad experience, look no further than the Czech Republic. Known for its impressive castles, wide selection of indigenous beers, medieval old towns, and beautiful scenery, the Czech Republic blends the best of Eastern and Western Europe to create its own hybrid style.
Popular cities to study abroad in the Czech Republic include the capital Prague, Liberec, Brno, and Olomouc. However, with 61 higher education institutions located in more than 20 cities across the country, there are plenty of other exciting places to choose from.
Students are particularly drawn to the Czech Republic for its rich cultural heritage, intriguing history, and exceptional food and beer. Imagine snuggling up to a Staropramen after class with your new international friends and enjoying Czech delicacies like kulajda or svickova . Then, explore the old cobbled streets and visit the old castles and cathedrals to get an idea of what the Czech Republic was like in the past.
The Czech Republic was also home to artistic geniuses such as Alphonse Mucha, Franz Kafka, Jaroslav Seifert, and Antonín Dvořák. Once you’ve landed in the Czech Republic, you’ll see why! A magical and mysterious air will instantly inspire your creative side. Surrounded by sophisticated architecture and lively people, it will be hard not to feel inspired.
The Government of the Czech Republic is offering a full world scholarship for international students interested in pursuing a two (2) year Master’s Ph.D.This opportunity seeks to favor young people with brilliant minds who come from underprivileged nations, it offers a unique possibility for the academic and personal development of the scholarship recipient.
The academic financing programs of this European nation are recognized throughout the globe due to the excellence they offer to their candidates, as well as the benefits they offer. The full scholarship from the Government of the Czech Republic guides you on the path to success, being able to face any challenge. This country offers splendid locations and unparalleled development spaces, all students will enjoy high-level opportunities to broaden their horizons and academic careers.
Upon successful completion of the preparation for a master’s or doctorate in Europe, the scholarship recipient must return to their country of origin and make available everything they have learned in order to seek development in the area of interest.
Details of the scholarship in the Czech Republic
Institutions where you will study:
Public universities – Government of the Czech Republic.
Levels and study areas:
Masters and Ph.D. in any available subject or field. The duration of the same depends on the course that the scholarship holder selects:
- Czech language education:
Master’s degree from two (2) to three (3) years of study.
- English language education:
Master’s degree of two (2) years and doctorate of three (3) to four (4) years.
It may interest you: Full Chevening Scholarships
Who can participate?:
International students from disadvantaged nations.
- The full scholarship of the Government of the Czech Republic will allocate the following prizes:
- Full funding of college tuition and related student expenses.
- Advice from high-level professionals.
- Learning advanced techniques.
Conditions that must be met by participants:
- Residents of the European Union or the Czech Republic are not allowed to apply for the scholarship.
- Have a university degree in undergraduate to apply for the scholarship for a master’s degree, also have a master’s degree for the scholarship in doctorate.
- Mastering the Czech or English language, either of two is necessary to obtain the scholarship.
- Proof of registration by the university.
- Make the online registration for the scholarship in Europe complete through the entry system of the Government of the Czech Republic.
It may interest you: Erasmus Mundus scholarships
Instructions to apply:
- Transcripts and academic records.
- Registration form completed successfully. It must be printed and sent to the authorities of the Government of the Czech Republic.
- A curriculum where you demonstrate your academic and work experience.
- Motivation letter
- Passport-type photo.
- Passport copy.
- Declaration of return to your country upon completion of your education in the Czech Republic.
- Legalized copy of the birth certificate translated into the Czech language.
- Health certificate not older than two (2) months.
- Letter of recommendation from your professors.
- Among others.
Do you want this full scholarship? Check the in-depth details about the application process and other requirements required by the authority through the online system of the Government of the Czech Republic.
Until September 30, 2022.
Official Page Link:
Official Notice: Government of the Czech Republic