Bard College Berlin Offers Undergraduate Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students. The academic year 2021-2022.
Bard College Berlin, founded in 1999 with the aim of returning small group seminar teaching and interdisciplinary undergraduate liberal arts education to the highest level of European education, is a private non-profit institution of higher education in Berlin, Germany.
Bard’s student body is very international and diverse in terms of geography, culture, class, and economic background and meets with faculty in small seminars taught in English.
Bard places a lot of emphasis on critical thinking, intellectual ambition, creativity and the connection between life inside and outside the classroom is a fundamental characteristic.
- The scholarship offers renewable tuition payments for up to four years.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: Germany
Offeror: Bard College Berlin
Application Deadline: 11/01/2021
Courses you can study:
Agriculture and Related Sciences
American Jewish History
Architecture and Environmental Design
Area and Ethnic Studies
Arts and Culture
Business and Management
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
English as a Second Language
Environmental Policy, Curatorial Studies, Master of Arts in Teaching
European Studies / EU Studies
Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences
Fashion Marketing & Management
Governance / Civil Society
Human Resource Development
Imaging Science/ Color Science
Library & Archival Sciences
Master of Arts in Teaching
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Mechanics and Repairers
Natural Disaster Research
Natural Resources and Conservation
Ocean and Resource Management
Pacific Islands Studies
Parks and Recreation
Philosophy and Religion
Security and Protective Services
Speech and Debate
Translation and Interpretation
Transportation and Material Moving
Tropical Plant and Soil Sciences
U.S. Foreign Policy
Veterinary Medical Technology
Visual and Performing Arts
Waste Minimization and Management
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicants must intend to study at various Bard campuses during their careers.
- Students can apply through the Common Application or through the Bard College Application System. Students must complete the Student Financial Statement form and submit it with the application for admission.
- Students must present the following documents: Letter of motivation; Qualified writing sample; Letter of recommendation; Official transcripts.
- Applicants must have a high school degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Applicants who are not native English speakers must provide proof of English proficiency at the C1 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.