The University of Melbourne in Australia encourage every graduate student to join the Jack Keating Fund Scholarship for both local and international students who aim to get their degree and further their professional and personal goals. The scholarship aims to motivate outstanding students with financial assistance that wil enable them to participate in the creation of the policy paper. The policy paper will be supporting the research in Australia in the Education field program where the research will have an impact on opportunity, equality, educational outcomes, and social justice advancement.
The Jack Keating Fund Scholarship will be offered for the academic year of 2022-2023 in the applicable area of study in Education and Teaching, one successful applicant will be awarded a total value of $20,000 that can be used for their educational expenses. The scholarship is one of the competitive scholarships offered by the University of Melbourne, so if you are one of the students who are interested to join the program, read the article below for more information and eligibility for the scholarship.
Scholarship Provider: University of Melbourne
About the Provider
The University of Melbourne in Australia is one of the leading universities that helps every student to become well-rounded, skilled, and thoughtful professionals, every student who graduated from the university made a positive impact all around the world. The college’s educational program is interesting and intended to give students a more extensive viewpoint on the world. UniMel’s alumni are profoundly versatile and educated people who can unhesitatingly take on any issues that might emerge in their expert and individual lives.
The University of Melbourne has a recognized history of high accomplishment. Their technique upholds the best researchers, gives excellent students insight and helps the global accomplices. They pulled in proficient industry pioneers to develop their discernment and guarantee the University will keep on being a pioneer for a long time into the future.
The university leadership ensures that it will have remained accountable, viable, and a world-class institution. The University of Melbourne tries to be where all individuals are esteemed and regarded, have equivalent admittance to valuable open doors, and are urged to realize their abilities and potential. Their vision is for a flourishing, fair, and various University people groups, cooperating deferentially to affect one another and the world.
The University of Melbourne is focused on building a hearty culture of variety and incorporation among staff, students, and the more extensive local area. Together they energize value and effectively support drives and administrations that advance a protected, conscious, and associated local area, so everyone might feel appreciated, esteemed, and regarded.
The safer community of the university will provide more support and advice to the members, students, and faculties of the university communities. The university has no zero tolerance for bullying and other forms of abuse, they have clear codes and conduct that will not tolerate and doesn’t meet the standards of the university, so both local and international citizen, whatever gender you are, everyone is welcome to study at the university.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicant’s Nationality: Local and Interanational
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Field: Education, Teaching and Training
- Scholarship Award: Total value of $20,000
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Renewable: Yes
- Number of Awards: 1
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Duration: Not specified by the university
Eligibility of the Scholarship
The students must meet the eligibility criteria of the scholarship to be able to begin their application for the scholarship.
- The applicants must be a local and international students.
- Must be a staff or a students of the University of Melbourne.
- Be an organizational external to the university.
- Must have a good communication skills in oral and written English, as all courses will be though in an English language.
- The paper should be finished by 15 December 2023 at the most recent.
- The University claims all authority to survey the paper before distribution.
- The University will house the distributed paper on the University site, yet the beneficiary of the subsidizing will hold protected innovation.
- The beneficiaries are urged to distribute the paper somewhere else however are supposed to illuminate the University regarding such distributions.
- The beneficiary must plainly recognize that the paper has been subsidized by The Jack Keating Fund.
- The University would reserve the privilege to pull out association with the paper whenever required.
- All interested and eligible students can apply through an online portal provided by the university.
- All application form at the portal provided must be completed before submitting it, the applications include the personal information of the applicants.
- All submitted application will be evaluated and assessed by the scholarship committee of the University of Melbourne.
As part of the application process, the applicants are required to submit important documents that will support their application, the submission is very simple it only requires you to save the documents on your computer or storage device and upload them to the application portal.
The required documents must be 25MB each but the university recommends that try to keep it to a maximum of 5MB only because the larger the files the longer time it will take to be uploaded, keep in mind that upon uploading the supporting documents, you have to wait for one documents to be uploaded before attaching another one.
The University of Melbourne will be awarding one successful students with a total value of $20,000 that can be used for their educational fees and other related fees.
The page policy paper must be in 15-20 pages for over 6 months period and a 3 months extension if the university required.
70% will be paid to the beneficiary of the scholarship and the remaining awards will be paid after the completion of the research paper.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until October 31, 2022. The successful students will be notified by late December.
All late and incomplete application will not be evaluated and will be automatically rejected.