The CONCYTEP-AJ – Puebla Thesis Publication program is offered by the Council of Science and Technology of the State of Puebla, whose objective is “to support the education and training of human resources oriented to scientific and technological research of bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate who have successfully completed their degree from 2016 and are interested in publishing their thesis work in the digital journal “Humanities, Science, Technology, and Innovation in Puebla” with ISSN 2644-0903.
THESIS WORKS WILL BE RECEIVED WITH THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS
1. Carried out in higher education institutions in the state of Puebla
2. Works Carried out by people from the state of Puebla, in higher education institutions outside the state of Puebla or the country.
3. The thesis file must be in PDF format and must include the following on its cover:
3.1. The title of it.
3.2. The name of the review committee members. (clearly indicating their positions within it)
3.3. The names of the institution and departments that approved the thesis.
3.4. The date of approval of the thesis.
3.5. The title or academic degree that corresponds to the thesis.
4. The thesis will have a summary or abstract, which must be included immediately after the page that follows the cover. The title of the thesis and the name of its author must be repeated on the abstract page.
5. The format of each thesis will be dictated by the institution in which the thesis is carried out. Thus, each institution reserves the right to use the form and wording styles it deems appropriate.
6. Only applications registered through the following link will be considered in the program: https://forms.gle/bYj69y1Ximyhch4i9
7. If the thesis consists of several chapters, it must be sent in a single PDF file and not each chapter as if It was a different file.
8. The professional examination certificate must be sent to demonstrate the achievement of the academic degree obtained with the defense of the thesis.
9. If the thesis was developed in an institution outside the state of Puebla or the country, the CURP must demonstrate its origin in Puebla.
10. The thesis can be in Spanish or English.
11. When submitting the thesis, the CONCYTEP staff will check that it meets the requested requirements and will send it to Academia Journals.
12. Upon receipt of a thesis, Academia Journals will add an additional cover page to the document specifying that the document has been endorsed by CONCYTEP and that it is part of a periodical publication published online in the United States by Academia Journals.
13. At the time of participating in the CONCYTEP-AJ Thesis Publication Program, the author of the thesis and the institution that supervised the research work grant Academia Journals the non-exclusive right to reproduce their thesis electronically on the portal of Academy Journals.
14. The author of the thesis and/or his institution retain the patent, trademark, and any other intellectual property rights described in the thesis.
15. When the work has already been published, CONCYTEP does not have the power to remove it from the magazine, so cancellation or resignation requests will not be accepted.
It is necessary to establish that publication preference will be given to all those thesis works developed in institutions of the state of Puebla.
The CONCYTEP is in charge of receiving the works to be published and of managing the payment of said publication before Academia Journals.
The presentation of your application in the terms and deadlines of this call implies the express acceptance of its bases and other applicable regulations.
What benefits does the CONCYTEP-AJ – Puebla Thesis Publication Program offer?
1. The scholarship will consist of a single economic support, according to the academic degree for which it is registered, the amounts are:
1.1. Bachelor’s degree: $12,000.00 (twelve thousand pesos 00/100 MN)
1.2. Master’s degree: $18,000.00 (eighteen thousand pesos 00/100 MN)
1.3. Doctorate: $24,000.00 (twenty-four thousand pesos 00/100 MN)
NOTE: To receive the amount of the scholarship, the beneficiaries must have an active debit bank account in their name and make sure that it allows deposits and electronic transfers greater than the amount they would receive.
Deadline to apply: November 11, 2022
You can also apply and get this P.hD. student grant for international students seeking to study in New Zealand.
$26,000 Physics Astronomy Ph.D. Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
The Victoria University of Wellington Offers a Doctoral Scholarship for research on the intracluster medium of galaxy clusters; for successful international students. The academic year 2022-2023.
Victoria University of Wellington, formerly called Victoria College, is a research institute that pursues the strengths of research and the distinctive advantages and opportunities it provides to generate transformative results.
Victoria University of Wellington has formed connections with industries, governments, and research organizations strategically located in the capital to offer its students the opportunity to benefit from them.
The university hosts students from many international countries who share the same passion for their subjects, enhancing the student experience in Victoria by using their knowledge and skills in an interactive and engaging way.
The degree to Receive: Doctorate
Place of Study: New Zealand
Offeror: Victoria University of Wellington
Application Deadline: 05/01/2022
- The scholarship provides NZ$27,500 per year, as well as payment of all university tuition fees and funds to attend international conferences for up to 3 years of study at Victoria University of Wellington.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Eligible course or subjects: Doctorate in the School of Chemical and Physical Sciences, Victoria University of Wellington.
- Applicants must have a strong background in astronomy and/or general physics.
- To apply, students must apply online through the university’s official application portal. To apply for the scholarship, students must send supporting documents to [email protected]
- Students must provide a cover letter outlining why they believe they are a good candidate for this position, a CV (including academic transcript), and the names of two academic referees.
- Students must submit scores from the following tests of English language proficiency: TOEFL 90 points on the Internet-based test with a minimum of 20 written; IELTS overall band of 6.5, no subscore below 6 or Pearson Test of English, with a score of 58.