Pick A Scholarship is pleased to bring you the Mu Boulé Foundation Scholarships 2022 for New Jersey African American High School Graduates/College Freshmen.
Many students work hard to generate higher standards and the fantasy of going to college every day. Unfortunately, many families and students will not be able to afford their college education.
To help them reach their full potential and achieve their dream of attending college, the Mu Boulé Scholarship Program awards monetary awards to deserving high school graduates.
This app is intended to increase the educational expectations and functioning of both African American male students by observing and rewarding their own academic excellence from elementary school through college and career schools.
Scholarships are awarded annually on a competitive basis to the African American male from New Jersey high school seniors with a cumulative GPA of 3.6 or higher, who demonstrate a strong record of community and school leadership.
Students must enroll in licensed colleges or universities and take a science or math field. The recipient will receive an award of $2,500.00 per year for four decades, for a total of 10,000.
The Mu Boule Foundation invites you to apply to the Mu Boulé Scholars Program to help you on the path to achieving your professional and educational goals.
Scholarships are awarded annually on a competitive basis to African American male New Jersey high school students. Students who meet these criteria are encouraged to apply.
Apply today for the funding opportunity to strengthen your studies abroad.
Level/field of study
Students must enroll in licensed colleges or universities and take a science or math-related course.
Mu Boulé Foundation Scholarships are hosted and taken in the United States. International Scholarships are available for international students who wish to study abroad in any country.
The scholarship competition is open to any African American New Jersey high school graduate or college freshman residing in North Central New Jersey or attending a North Central New Jersey high school. New Jersey and have ties to northern or central New Jersey.
The recipient will receive an award of $2,500.00 per year for four years, for a total of $10,000.
Mu Boulé Foundation Scholarship Eligibility 2022
- The student must possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.6.
- Be a full-time registered student in a baccalaureate program at an accredited university or college.
- Do African-American high school students in central or northern New Jersey?
- Complete and post the required article and postmark the due date.
- Please provide a copy of the schedule and current invoice.
Rules for admission to the Mu Boulé scholarship program
The following rules will govern the Mu Boulé Scholarship Program Sponsored by Mu Boulé and the Mu Boulé Foundation:
- The contest is open to select African American male New Jersey high school graduates/college freshmen who reside in central and northern New Jersey or even attend a central New Jersey high school and have ties to central or northern New Jersey.
- The applicant’s entry will be the application below, and also an article that describes and demonstrates the candidate’s ability, interest, and devotion to science and mathematics. The article must demonstrate involvement in math and science, for example, a description of the candidate’s graduation grade point average, and also signs of faculty leadership and community direction. Other signs of this candidate’s excellence in math and science, such as competitions or club-related activities, among other matters, should also be clarified.
- The student must possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.6.
- Essays should be no more than 500 words total or 3 pages and should be typed double-spaced on letter-size paper (8 ½ by 11 inches). The author’s name, school, home address, cell phone number, or email should be placed on another cover sheet with the name of this article.
- All submissions become the property of Mu Boulé. By submitting an entry, the student agrees that the entry has not been previously published.
- 5:00 PM should receive all entries on December 1.
- Entries will be reviewed by the Mu Boulé Social Action Committee with a recommendation of an award made by the committee to the Mu Boulé Executive Committee on or about December 8. Upon acceptance of an awardee by the Executive Committee of Mu Boulé, the scholarship/book prize will be funded by Fundación Mu Boulé. If necessary, alternative funds will be made available. Contestants will be notified of the results of the competition as soon as possible.
- Mu Boulé reserves the right to interview applicants to determine a successful candidate for the Mu Boulé Scholars Award.
- The scholarship recipient will also be eligible, at the discretion of Mu Boulé, for the ongoing scholarship/book award of $2,500 per year up to a total amount of $10,000 over four years from Mu Boulé and the Mu Boulé Foundation provided that prior to the beginning of each of the next three successive years, the awardee presents evidence that (i) remains enrolled in an accredited four-year college or university, (ii) continues with a major in mathematics or science, (iii) maintains a high level of academic achievement, and (iv) submits a one-page essay evidencing current and continuing school leadership and community leadership (i.e., student government, participation and leadership in extracurricular clubs or fraternities, religious, civic, or social organizations, etc.).
- It is the intention of Mu Boulé and Fundación Mu Boulé that the scholarship recipient is eligible and competes for matching funds from the Grand Boulé. To be eligible for such matching funds, the mu Boulé Scholarship recipient must serve as a mentor in the Mu Boulé Role Models for Manhood (RMM) mentorship program. Mu Boulé Scholarship Receiptdependent on the fellow’s full participation in the RMM program. The RMM program occurs from the end of January through February of each year for a period of approximately six (6) weeks. Mentoring seminars typically occur on Saturday mornings from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Mu Boulé anticipates that the RMM 2022 program will begin on or around January 19, and continue through February 23, with a graduation ceremony that will take place on Sunday, February 24. Please note that these dates are subject to change.
How to Apply for Mu Boulé Foundation Scholarships 2022
Haven read the Mu Boulé Foundation Scholarships rules, and applicants are advised to proceed with the application process. To apply for this Mu Boulé Scholars Program, please click on the application link below to apply online or download a copy of the application form for the offline application.
Boulé Foundation Scholarship Application Deadline
All entries must be received by 5:00 pm in December of each year.
Boulé Foundation Scholarship Application Link
If you prefer to complete the application offline, please Click Here! Download a printed copy of the application.