How do I apply for the Australian training scholarship program?
The Australian training scholarship program is an excellent opportunity for students of all backgrounds and ages to gain financial assistance while pursuing their academic goals. It provides funding for tuition fees, living costs, books and supplies while studying full-time or part-time in a course that leads to a vocational qualification or higher education degree from an approved provider.
To be eligible for the program, you must:
• Be an Australian Citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
• Have achieved satisfactory academic results – either Year 12 results or equivalent tertiary qualifications;
• Not have previously undertaken study at the same qualification level as the proposed course of study;
• Meet any specific eligibility requirements of your chosen institution/course.
In order to apply for this highly competitive program it is important that your application contains all key criteria outlined by Education Services Australia (ESA). You will need to submit:
• A completed Scholarship Application Form;
• Verification documents such as birth certificate/passport copy or other evidence of citizenship status; • Evidence that meets any special requirements listed on the form eg Letters of recommendation and/or certificates related to language proficiency tests if required); • Certified copies (where relevant) of academic transcripts including grades achieved throughout year 10-12 & any other pre university studies conducted in Australia. • Evidence demonstrating how you meet socio economic criterion set by ESA.
Once you have collected all required materials you are ready to submit your applications along with supporting documents directly through an online portal managed by Education Services Australia (ESA). After submitting your application, ESA makes a determination and awards scholarships based on each applicant’s suitability against established criteria and availability of funding allocations from sponsors. All decisions taken are final so it is important that applicants make sure they use correct information when completing their application form before submission date closes end month XXXXXXX .