The New Jersey Institute of Technology Offers Undergraduate Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students.
The New Jersey Institute of Technology is a public research university, one of the best, ranked 751-800 in the QS Global World Rankings 2021. The New Jersey Institute of Technology is very student-centered. It has shifted its primary focus to preparing diverse students for leadership positions as professionals and citizens through innovative curricula, engaged teachers, and vast learning opportunities. It is recognized nationally for providing graduates with a high rate of return on their investment. NJIT is committed to recruiting, retaining, and motivating qualified and diverse employees to support NJIT’s mission.
- The scholarship offers the tuition fee of the applied program at NJIT for its full duration.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be enrolled and accepted in a full-time program at NJIT.
- Applicants must apply for NJIT using the online platform dedicated to applications. Candidates must apply for the opportunity through ScholarshipUniverse using NJIT login credentials.
- Students must submit the following documents: Official high school/college transcripts; Photocopy of visa and passport along with an application for Form I-20; Letter of recommendation; Personal essay; Purpose statement
- Applicants must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA to earn ad admission to NJIT.
- Applicants must obtain minimum scores on the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 79; TOEFL PBT – 550; TOEFL CBT – 213 or IELTS – 6.0.
Application Deadline: 11/15/2021
Host: The New Jersey Institute of Technology, United States.
Scholarship Level: For Undergraduate Degree.