RMIT University Offers Medibank OSHC and Digitary VIA Undergraduate and Master’s Scholarships in Various Areas for successful international students . Academic year 2021-2022.
RMIT University is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia. It is classified as a five-star university in education, employability, education, infrastructure, internationalization, creativity, participation, and specialization. As an RMIT student, you can learn from research professionals and connect while taking advantage of profitable educational opportunities in Australia.
- The scholarship offers AU $ 621 for one year.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must apply directly to RMIT
- Applicants must have a conditional offer for an undergraduate or graduate program on the condition of submitting certified copies of academic documents of their previous qualifications made outside of Australia. To apply, students must enroll in the degree program at the university. After that, they need to fill out the application form.
- Applicants must attach the prequalification title, copies of academic transcripts and title, a statement, a copy of the passport.
- Applicants must submit their results for an accepted English language proficiency test.
Application Deadline: 06/27/2021
Number of Available Student Grants: Up to 24 scholarship positions are up for grab.
Host: RMIT Australia
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate Degree Level.
4 thoughts on “Up to $2,000 RMIT University Scholarships for Undergraduates – Australia 2021”
Hi Chris. Please follow the link in the article for more information about how you can be accepted into this program.
I strongly wish if i may join your university, plz pass me an application form via email
Hi. You must understand is not our university. We have a comprehensive database of scholarships information listed on our website.
Hi. Unfortunately we cannot afford to support the costs of this scholarship for you, but we can help you get you the right information for you, so you have more chances to get this scholarship.