RMIT University Offers Medibank OSHC and Digitary VIA Undergraduate and Master’s Scholarships in Various Areas for successful international students . Academic year 2021-2022.
RMIT University is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia. It is classified as a five-star university in education, employability, education, infrastructure, internationalization, creativity, participation, and specialization. As an RMIT student, you can learn from research professionals and connect while taking advantage of profitable educational opportunities in Australia.
- The scholarship offers AU $ 621 for one year.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must apply directly to RMIT
- Applicants must have a conditional offer for an undergraduate or graduate program on the condition of submitting certified copies of academic documents of their previous qualifications made outside of Australia. To apply, students must enroll in the degree program at the university. After that, they need to fill out the application form.
- Applicants must attach the prequalification title, copies of academic transcripts and title, a statement, a copy of the passport.
- Applicants must submit their results for an accepted English language proficiency test.
Application Deadline: 06/27/2021
Number of Available Student Grants: Up to 24 scholarship positions are up for grab.
Host: RMIT Australia
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate Degree Level.