The University of Exeter Offers Doctoral Scholarship in the Faculty of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences , for successful international students . Academic year 2021/2022.
Established in 1955, the University of Exeter is a public research university located in Exeter, England. It offers undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs in a variety of scientific, humanitarian, and social science areas. Students have various opportunities to learn career management skills and job assignments while attending this university. Students can live a cosmopolitan lifestyle here.
This student grant is open to foreign students seeking to pursue a Ph.D. degree program in the UK.
The application deadline for this scholarship is 07/07/2021
The University of Exeter, United Kingdom
- The scholarship offers to cover UK / EU tuition fees plus a tax-free annual stipend of at least £ 15,285 for 3.5 years full-time or prorated for part-time studies.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must have obtained, or be close to obtaining, a UK first or upper second class honors degree, or equivalent qualifications obtained outside the UK, in an area of science or technology (physics, physical chemistry, applied mathematics).
- To apply for the opportunity, applicants must be admitted to a PhD at the University of Exeter. After that, they can apply for this scholarship.
- In the application process, applicants must attach: CV; Application letter (describing your academic interests, previous research experience, and reasons for wanting to undertake the project); Transcript (s) that provide full details of subjects studied and grades / grades earned (this should be an intermediate transcript if you are still studying); Two references from referees familiar with their academic work. If your referees prefer, they can email the reference directly to [email protected] quoting the grant reference number.
- Applicants must present evidence of their English proficiency: 6.0 IELTS and no less than 6.0 in any section at the start of the project. Alternative tests can be accepted (see http://www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/apply/english/).