The Chevening Scholarship program 2022-2023 opens from August 3, 2021, for international students.
The Chevening Scholarships 2022-2023 are now open to future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers from around the world. They provide the opportunity to study at one of the UK universities where you can develop academic and professional skills as well as network connections and experience cultural values in the UK that will help you build positive relationships with the UK.
The Chevening Scholarship Program in the UK is looking for suitable candidates of outstanding academic standing who wish to elevate their university readiness with a one-year Master’s course that will provide you with the tools, ideas, and passion to establish yourself as a leader and create a better future.
Full scholarships for study abroad are funded by the Commonwealth Office of Foreign Affairs and partner organizations. You can pursue a master’s degree at any university in the United Kingdom.
You will be able to continue studies at a higher level with a full scholarship program with which you will develop academically and professionally in internationally ranked British universities. You will build positive and lasting relationships with equally qualified professionals. Eligibility criteria are based on the ability and strength of your academic experience. It has nothing to do with sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, or other attributes.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
London School of Economics & Political Science, University of Oxford, University of Nottingham, University College of London, University of Bath, Cambridge Edinburgh, and King’s College London are among the most popular institutes in the UK and offer Master’s programs under the Chevening Scholarships.
Levels and areas of studies:
All courses are taught by affiliated universities at the master’s level.
Who can participate ?:
All students from Latin America and the world are invited to participate in the Chevening scholarships.
Endowment of the scholarship:
- The Chevening Scholarships 2022, provides free education, which means no tuition is required to study in the UK.
- Airfares will also be covered by Chevening scholarships (inside and outside the UK)
- Upon arrival in the UK, Chevening Scholarship winners will receive an Arrival Grant
- A monthly stipend will be provided.
- Departure assignment from return home location
- To attend conferences during your stay in the UK you will also be covered by the Chevening scholarships
- Chevening will pay the UK student visa application fee.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- You must belong to the 110 countries where Chevening scholarships are offered.
- Agree to return to your country of citizenship upon completion of your education in the UK for a minimum of two years.
- Have a bachelor’s degree that allows you to enter a postgraduate program at a UK university. Typically this equates to a 2: 1 top second class honors degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- The Chevening Scholarship applicant must also meet the English language proficiency requirement provided by one of these four providers: Pearson PTE Academic, Cambridge IELTS, iBT TOEFL, CEA Cambridge English Advanced, and (B2) Trinity ISE II
Instructions to apply:
You must complete the application form rigorously following each of the indicated indications. They must be submitted using the Chevening online system, available with the “Apply” button on the registration page corresponding to your country. It closes at 12:00 GMT, on November 2, 2021. Throughout the process, the described procedure will be used in order to receive updates on the status of the registration or to send documents.
You should take into account the following recommendations:
- It is not necessary to complete the form in one session, you can access it through a link.
- Plagiarism will be punished, your request will be rejected immediately, therefore you must verify your answers in depth, taking care of originality.
- They must be presented in the English language .
- Submit only one request. If you want to withdraw from the process, you must argue with a reason that justifies the abandonment.
ATTENTION! We provide timely information so that you can learn about the application procedure for a scholarship abroad. We do NOT award scholarships, we are simply a vehicle for that purpose. For registration to the scholarship and more details please go to the official website of the Chevening page.
Until November 2, 2021.