The scholarship program in Canada of Graduate Vanier (CGS) has funding research careers in health, science, and especially Latinos contrive to foreign students. This plan is looking for candidates to study for a doctorate of excellent academic level. The Canadian universities attached to the agreement Vanier CGS meet a rigorous selection procedure, which makes them global recognition.
This fully-funded scholarship program for Latinos abroad was established in 2008. Since then, it has been offered every year with the application limit being the months of November during each academic term. This is one of the most important in the American nation, there is also the global Rhodes project, which also offers full funding that guarantees study for all those students with limited economic resources.
Vanier selects the world’s brightest minds to pursue their academic and professional dreams at top-ranked universities that are ranked among the world’s top institutions of higher education.
As there is no pre-selection interview for potential winners of the Canadian Vanier Scholarship for Latinos, each document you submit will be used to determine your proposal and goals that you wish to achieve through financial support. As it is financing issued by the Canadian government and of great international recognition, it has a high level of registration complexity.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Canadian universities subscribed to the Vanier CGS scholarship program.
Levels and areas of studies:
Doctoral programs in a combination of MA, Ph.D., or MD, Ph.D. in health research, natural science and/or engineering research, and social science and/or humanities research.
Who can participate ?:
Candidates must be of Latino or Spanish-speaking origin of proven academic standing.
Endowment of the scholarship:
The scholarship program has a value of $ 50,000 for the duration of the study period (three years).
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Candidates must be nominated by only one Canadian institution.
- You must be pursuing or completing your first research doctorate or graduate degree which only needs to be combined to be eligible for funding.
- Have the firm intention of continuing the summer semester or the following academic year after the announcement of the results.
- Check that you have a first-class average.
- Verify not having previously benefited from a doctoral scholarship.
Instructions to apply:
- The scholarship applicant must be nominated by a Canadian institution that is part of the Vanier CGS program .
- Making the application in person to the graduate studies faculty informed of your intention to apply to the program or the institution initiates the process by contacting the eligible candidate.
- The student prepares the application and sends it to the nominating institution before the deadline. Then it recommends the nomination to the Vanier Banting secretariat before November 2, 2021. Visit the official website and learn more about the admission processes for international students.
Until November 2, 2021