China Yenching Academy made available to the entire world student community a full scholarship project in Asia in the area of full-time master‘s degrees in various fields. To participate in this globally prestigious award, it is recommended that you have a perfect academic record.
This academy is subscribed to Peking University, in said institution of higher education where the master’s students will continue their training totally free, you will not have to worry about canceling the registration, airfare, and residence, among others. This benefit means an opportunity for foreign students who wish to study abroad.
Peking University gives the student the option to gain a detailed insight into the study and culture of China. Also, Yenching Academy has the option to select the research area according to its own interests.
However, it offers six different research areas for professionals to easily select from. They are Economy and Administration, History, Philosophy, Politics and International Relations, Law and Society, and Literature and Culture.
Apart from all the prizes that you will receive for being a student studying for a master ‘s degree at Peking University, you will also receive continuous advice to carry out internships and/or jobs in world-renowned institutions such as the University of Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard, Yale, Duke, and others.
It may interest you: How to write a motivation letter for scholarships with examples
Institutions where you will study:
Levels and study areas:
Master in the following areas:
- Economy and Management.
- Law and Society.
- Politics and International Relations.
Who can participate?:
International students from any part of the globe who demonstrate a high academic level.
Yenching Academy and Peking University of China will allocate the following prizes to the winning students:
- Full tuition for the full-time Master’s course.
- Health insurance.
- Monthly stipend.
- Travel subsidy, round trip to your country of origin.
Conditions that must be met by participants:
- Have a minimum bachelor’s degree or be currently enrolled in a degree program.
- If you do not yet have an undergraduate degree, your graduation deadline is August 31, 2023.
- Be between 23 and 28 years of age at the time of application.
- International students can return and continue their studies from home with the permission of their advisers. This applies after fulfilling a series of requirements and time at Peking University.
- Having an IELTS or TOEFL certificate of English language proficiency must have an issue date after September 1, 2020. If it is older, it will be rejected.
- The Chinese language is not necessary since during your master’s study in Beijing you will receive a Chinese language course completely free of charge.
- Submit your formal enrollment through the Peking University online admission system.
Instructions to apply:
- Transcripts and academic records.
- Online application forms.
- Personal statement.
- Research proposal.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Recent IELTS or TOEFL English language certificate.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
Visit the official website of Peking University to know every step and requirement that you will need to follow to be a happy winner of this prestigious award.
It may interest you: Full Chevening Scholarship
Until November 27, 2022.