The Women in Skilled Trades Scholarship Program is a need-based scholarship program that is designed to provide financial assistance to eligible female students with demonstrated financial need.
Financial need is based upon the difference between available resources and funding eligibility relative to the direct educational program costs. All prospective/enrolled female students meeting the stated
criteria will be eligible for consideration. The criteria have been designed to give the Scholarship Selection Committee maximum flexibility in awarding the scholarship. The recipient will be selected
without regard to race, color, creed, religious preference, age, national origin, or disability.
- Be a female as indicated on the student’s driver’s license or government issued ID;
- Enrolled in a program at any Tulsa Welding School campus;
- Permanet resident or a U.S Citizen
- Apply for and accept all applicable state, agency, and/or federal student aid
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by the financial aid application process;
- Complete a scholarship Request Form and
- No lapse in registration or break in attendance. Award Process and Rules
- Female students who are currently enrolled at any Tulsa Welding School campus are eligible to apply.
- Students must apply for and accept all available agency, state, and/or federal student aid before requesting consideration for this scholarship program.
- Scholarships are based on demonstrated need as identified through the financial aid application process.
- There will be 1 award from this scholarship shall be given per student.
- Scholarships will be distributed incrementally over the 2nd half of the student’s academic year.
- Scholarships are based on the enrolled student’s start date. If a student changes their start date or
shift, the scholarship award may be forfeited. Scholarships are not transferable or renewable. This
scholarship may be used in conjunction with other institutional scholarship programs, but cannot
exceed the direct educational program costs.
- Scholarship eligibility requires continuous enrollment. Termination from training may result in the
loss of this scholarship.
- Scholarship award amount will not exceed $3,000.