Center College Offers Premier Undergraduate Scholarships in Various Areas for successful international students. The academic year 2021-2022.
Center College is a private university in Danville. Its mission is to prepare students for a life of learning, leadership, and service. CC wants to spread the learning that today’s employers demand. Center College is a dedicated university that has promised continued efforts to build and strengthen student achievement. It offers its students life-changing performance with career-focused internships that expand their knowledge and networks while providing them with valuable learning experiences in a professional setting.
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
Host: Center College
Application Deadline: 11/15/2021
- The scholarship offers to cover the full tuition for four years of the applied program and, in addition, from $ 5,000 to $ 10,000 for accommodation and expenses and other miscellaneous benefits.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be outstanding first-year students at CC.
- Students can apply for any program at CC through the Common Application. Later they apply for the scholarship through the online link.
- Students must present the following documents: Certificate of Finance; Academic records; Test; Extracurricular activities; A recommendation letter
- Applicants must present a legitimate copy of the required documents and possess the necessary academic qualifications to enter any applied program at CC.
- Students must provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university: IELTS – 7.0; TOEFL – 90 or DET – 115.