Masters students coming from Asian countries in (Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Myanmar (Burma), Cambodia, Laos, Brunei are highly given the opportunity to apply to the UMT ASEAN Scholarships in Malaysia. This scholarship will take effect in September 2018 to pursue a Master’s Degree programme. Scholarship can be taken at the University of Malaysia. The Institution had been very supportive of the educational programs for the students to gain better reach of their chosen careers.
The University of Malaysia is one of the most promising University which as formerly named as Kolej Universiti Sains dan Teknologi Malaysia or KUSTEM. Last February 2007, the University had been formally chartered.
All interested applicants must be able to submit applications before the date May 31, 2018. Courses offered are Master of Management (ICZM), Master of Science (Aquaculture) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) only.
- Must be able to submit a complete application should consist of:
- Fully complied and signed application form;
- Secure a Certified copy of Identification Card / International Passport;
- Provide a Certified copy of degree certificate;
- One Certified copy of transcript;
- A detailed report of project proposal (for Research structure only);
- Show Report of an academic referee (must be sealed);
- Show Documentary evidence of the applicant’s ability to cover all related expenses during programme periods such as bank guarantee or sponsorship letter for an amount of MYR30,000 (Master) or MYR48,000 (PhD) – international applicant only
Access their online application form at http://ic.umt.edu.my/wp-content/uploads/sites/87/2017/06/Borang-Biasiswa-ASEAN-Edit1.pdf. For added information you may read the scholarship link at http://ic.umt.edu.my/?page_id=807.