Ireland’s top Business School is now offering a scholarship program called Sunday Business Post MBA Scholarships. The program will run on the late date of August 2018. The school is known for its worldwide recognition due to academic competencies in the school curriculum. Not only has it excelled in Business courses but as well as the highly developed executive courses.
Course level is only for part time and full time executive MBA program which is awarded in the field of Business course. It provides 100% full tuition fee grants and Irish students are entitled to apply.
Free to all scholarship applicants for the full-time MBA and Executive MBA, who resides in Ireland
Must show an achieving the relevant minimum GMAT score or above (MBA FT: min GMAT 600; EMBA: 520 min GMAT 520). GMAT deadline is 12 February 2018.
• A university degree or equivalent professional qualification.
• A minimum of three years’ professional experience
• GMAT Full-Time MBA: minimum score 600 required
• GMAT Executive MBA: minimum score 520 required.
• All applicants are required to demonstrate a high level of competence in the English language. If English is not your first language you must present with the minimum standard in a recognized English language test, as outlined below. The exception to this rule is if you have completed your primary degree or an entire third level qualification through English, in a majority English speaking country.
• An average IELTS score of 7.0 overall components and a minimum of 6.5
• A minimum score of 100 is required on the Internet-based TOEFL (iTB) with minimum score 24 in Writing, and minimum score 20 in Reading, Listening and Speaking components.
Note that the application deadline is November 27, 2017. For the application process there is no specific process but those who met the criteria will be among the shortlisted candidates. See link http://www.smurfitschool.ie/admissions/scholarships/sundaybusinesspostmbascholarship/ for other details.