The Iuav University of Venice will be awarding 6 scholarship and 30 tuition fee waivers for high-accomplishing worldwide students. These scholarships are accessible for students selecting in bachelor and graduate/masters degree programs in the 2018/19 academic year. The scholarships will be amounting up to € 5,000.00 (less the scholarship taxes owed to the Italian state, € 4,575.00 net) and 30 tuition fee waivers. The students must have possible evidence of Italian language skill.
Applicants must complete the pre-enlistment procedures at the Italian Diplomatic/Consular Authority in the nation where the degree has been granted for the visa issue. Every tuition expense waiver is at first allocated for a solitary academic year, however, will be restored for the accompanying academic year if the students have accomplished:
- No less than 40 ECTS by 10 August 2019;
- No less than 80 ECTS by 10 August 2020 (just for students enlisted in a four-year college education programs)
The students must attach the following on their application:
A pdf duplicate of ID card or passport;
Educational Curriculum Vitae;
To select in a Bachelor’s degree course:
- Pdf duplicate of secondary school confirmation or secondary school stamp sheet;
- Declaration of significant worth (Dichiarazione di Valore) or an ENIC-NARIC authentication confirming the capability of the competitor or an Italian interpretation of the confirmation sub 1);
- Certificate of the National Higher Education Entrance Examination, if obligatory for qualification to undergrad programs in the nation where the applicant have contemplated;
- Eventual evidence of Italian language information.
To enlist in a Master’s degree course:
- Pdf duplicate of the BA degree and transcript of records;
- Declaration of significant worth (Dichiarazione di Valore) or an ENIC-NARIC testament verifying the capability of the hopeful or an Italian interpretation of the certificate sub 1);
- Certificate of the National Higher Education Entrance Examination, if necessary for qualification to undergrad programs in the nation where the competitor have considered;
- Eventual verification of Italian language learning.
For the students who are still processing to earn their diploma/degree at the season of the application can present a letter of enrollment together with their official secondary school stamp sheet or college transcript of records. Applicants must acquire their entrance capability before the due date of this program or, in any event, before the finish of the enrolment time of the academic year 2018/19. The deadline for application is until September 24, 2018.