The Rentkidz Annual Scholarship introduces the 2019 Scholarship award which will be $750. The scholarship award is meant to be used solely for tuition or other related educational expenses.
– Applicants must be citizens of United States
– Applicants must have a GPA of 3.4 and above
– Applicants are expected to complete and submit an essay in order to be considered for the award. Essay must be within 1000-2000 words
– The winner is not eligible to reapply the following year
The scholarship award is designed to be used for tuition and/or other educational expenses. A check of $750 will be mailed out and the proceeds made payable to the institution directly.
Winner will be notified by phone or email.
By submitting your essay you provide consent for your essay to be used on parts of Rentkidz website. Any and all personal criteria is certain to be removed.
Students are expected to address the following current topics in their essay;
– How can students afford to pay for college in a time when tuition rates seem to be higher than ever?
– If you are taking out student loans, how will this affect your ability to buy a car or house when you graduate?
– If you weren’t able to attend college, would you feel confident in your ability to succeed in today’s business climate?
– Why is college worth it to you?
Students are expected to apply through the official scholarship website