The MNT Group participated in the fabrication, design, and calibration of wind sensors in three NASA expedition to Mars;
– Rover Environmental Monitoring Station
– TWINS Instrument for InSight
– Mars Environmental Dynamics Analyzer
The thesis is related to a project which was recently granted by the Spanish Ministry for Science, entitled;
“Instrumentation for characterizing the Martian environment in NASA missions: Wind Sensor for MEDA (conclusion of phases D and E)”
To know more about the scholarship, visit the official scholarship website
– Interested candidates are expected to have validated a master or engineering degree before they are able to enroll for a PhD position by September 2019.
– Candidates must have a good knowledge of analog and digital electronics
– Candidates that are open to combining experimentality with theory are highly welcome
– The project comes with an AFI fellowship. The fellowship will be funding the PhD for four years. The worth of the scholarship for each candidate is 1000-1100 euros/month
– The call for this grant for school is scheduled for September 2019
– Complete information regarding last year’s call is available here
Applicants will be expected to specify their projects of interest. In this case; project RTI2018-098728-B-C33.
To apply, candidates must send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about the scholarship and to apply, click here