For the academic year 2024-2025, the University of Miami offers a fully-funded scholarship program for undergraduate students in the USA. The Stamps Scholarship aims to support local and international students in pursuing their higher education at the University and be one of the scholars who can motivate the young generations in Education and career exploration. The scholarship is open to all nationalities who can demonstrate their academic excellence and eagerness for education and career.
Source: The University of Miami
Stamps Scholarship is one of the prestigious merit awards programs at the University of Miami. The scholarship aims to provide the award to exceptional and academically excellent students. The scholarship is a fully-funded award covering the complete expenses of the students in a four-year course in an undergraduate degree.
The University of Miami partnered with the Stamps Scholars Program to establish the scholarship program to bestow multiyear scholarships that support gifted and motivated students and leaders in attaining their academic and career aspirations. The Stamps Scholars started their education journey while developing their leadership skills, financial assistance benefits from their merits, enrichment of allocated funds for the scholar’s activities such as studying abroad, research journey, cultural exchange, and other educational activities. Additionally, the successful students of this award will become a part of the worldwide community that enables them to exchange their diverse experiences and develop more networks and knowledge.
Scholarship Provider: The University of Miami
About the University
The University of Miami is a private research institute with over 10,000 full-time undergraduate and 6,0000 full-time graduate students who come from all around the world. The University is an international institution that offers a wide array of disciplines for both local and international students to fulfill their academic journey in the United States. The University offers high-quality research and education and students will have the privilege to pursue what they like most, engage in interdisciplinary collaborations, and face real-world issues.
The University’s dynamic community is composed of individuals from all around the globe, students foster an atmosphere of encouragement and mutual challenges, push each other to surpass any boundaries and attain their potential goals. Being recognized as one of the nation’s most dynamic research universities, the university provides a range of honors programs designed to cater to highly accomplished and driven incoming students.
The University is located at the heart of Metropolitan City which gives the students access to everything they need. On top of that the university offers high-quality research and education and a strong academic focus.
- Applicant’s Nationality: Local and International
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Number of Awards: NA
- Fields: Eligible fields offered for the scholarship program
- Scholarship Awards: Full-funded
- Scholarship Country: United States
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding with the application, the students must meet the eligibility requirements of the program.
- Local and international students are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
- The students must be able to demonstrate their academic achievement and meet the merit criteria of the scholarship.
- Students must graduate in a senior high and be able to pursue their undergraduate degree in an eligible field offered by the University of Miami.
- The students must meet the admission criteria of the university.
- All applicants are expected to have good communication skills in oral and written English. Must be able to meet the English language criteria of the university.
Applicants whose primary language is not the English Language are required to submit an official score from either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or Duolingo.
To apply for the scholarship awards, the students must follow the process accordingly:
- Eligible students must complete the Common Application or application portal. The applicants must complete and submit the application form and it is important to use the registered email throughout the application process.
- Submitting an Essay is necessary for the application, the university mandates the students to provide a supplementary essay in 250 words that answers the required prompt at the official website of the university.
- Personal Statement to showcase your ability to write your own thoughts and express your abilities and uniqueness. The personal essay must be in 650 words.
- Extracurricular Activity List must be included, the activities will also be evaluated as part of the admission process.
- Official Transcript of High-School Records, if you attend secondary school in the United States, you may be able to submit the transcript directly from your past school attended. International students who attended secondary school in another country must refer to the International Evaluation Requirements on the official page of the provider.
- The applicants must also submit their Test Scores such as SAT or ACT.
- The English Language Test Score for international students is also required to be submitted.
- Letter of Recommendation
- School Report must be completed by your high school guidance counselor and must be submitted along with the transcript of records.
- Additional requirements may be asked.
- Applicants Education Activities
- International Financial Certification Form
- Financial Aid Documents
- Semi-finalists must respond to a specified essay prompt.
- Finalists will be selected based on their application and essay responses.
- Finalist status will be communicated upon admission in late January.
- Interviews with the Stamps Family Charitable Foundation will follow.
- Successful Stamps Scholarship students will be announced by early March.
The University of Miami will be covering a fully-funded awards consisting of the following benefits:
- Tuition fee
- Accommodation with meal plan
- Health Insurance
- Laptop and book allowance
- $12,000 Enrichment allowance
- and other benefits
The deadline to complete and submit the applicationtion is until November 1, 2023.