University of Dundee School of Business is pleased to announce its Fully Funded Scholarship in Digital Marketing. The School of Social Sciences is pleased to offer a Fully-Funded Digital Marketing Ph.D. Scholarship within the University of Dundee Business School. This scholarship is available to home, EU, and overseas applicants.
As part of the School of Social Sciences, the successful candidate will benefit from the experience that a large, diverse, and growing school brings. The candidate will also be encouraged to connect their work with others across the University and beyond and will be supported by the Interdisciplinary Institute for Social Science Research.
In the recent 2021 League of Guardians Tables, Dundee was also ranked 5th in the UK for business management and marketing. A strong sign of the positive developments underway at the Business School.
When it comes to business degrees, the university offers a wide range of specializations for undergraduate and graduate degrees. You can choose between:
- International Business
- Economic Sciences
In addition to the many business networking opportunities, Dundee Business School also includes career services for students, which provide not only career advice, but also help with placement and internship opportunities.
What You Need To Know About Fully Funded Scholarship In Digital Marketing
The University of Dundee Business School works closely with industries in and around the region. There are ongoing opportunities for students to link with organizations and focus on specific business ventures with local employers, depending on their individual skills and areas of interest.
The award of a scholarship will be based on a competitive selection process and its renewal for each subsequent year during the three-year course of study will be strictly subject to satisfactory progress.
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
The scholarship is available to study Ph.D. Program to study the UK at the University of Dundee School of Business.
We are particularly pleased with applications that include but are not limited to the following areas of digital marketing:
-the role of augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and mixed reality (MR)
-Social media marketing and influencer marketing.
digital asset management
The scholarship can be taken in the UK. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting a UK Tier 4 Student Visa for International Students.
This scholarship is available to home, EU, and overseas applicants.
The scholarship is open to full-time home, EU, and overseas applicants and includes: (overseas applicants may apply but will be required to pay the difference between the domestic/EU and foreign fee).
• Full House/EU fee tuition fees for 3 years
• £14,777 annual stipend (increases annually in accordance with ESRC rates)
• £2,000 per year for student travel expenses
• £1,000 per year of conference allowance
• £1,000 per year project consumables allowance
University of Dundee School of Business Fully Funded Ph.D. Scholarships Eligibility:
- Applicants are expected to have an excellent Bachelor’s degree and have successfully completed a Master’s degree in a relevant area from a UK university, or have similar qualifications from another recognized higher education institute.
- Previous work experience in marketing is desirable, ideally within the field of brand management.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate evidence of self-motivation and the ability to set and achieve ambitious goals.
- The role will include some teaching at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. An international perspective, emotional intelligence, highly developed cultural awareness, and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
How to Apply for University of Dundee School of Business Fully Funded Ph.D. Scholarships
Please apply directly to
PhD-SocialSciences@dundee.ac.uk with the following documents:
• Proposal (3,000-5,000 words) to include discussion of research objectives, key literature, and the proposed approach
• A summary CV
• Letter of application (personal statement)
Include #udsbstudentship and your full name in the subject line.
Monday, September 10, 2022