The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Zimbabwe is overjoyed to announce the beginning of this call for scholarship applications in the hopes of bringing a new generation of young academics who are passionate about their work to become a part of their scholarship and alumni program as well as their network.
Students who are currently enrolled at a university in Zimbabwe and who have an interest in the fields of law, media/journalism, public management, political science, international relations, conflict studies, peace building, ethics, and history are eligible to apply for the Scholarship Program. It is expected of these students that they will always examine their chosen subject through the lens of politics.
About the Scholarship:
The Society for Christian Democratic Educational Work, which was established in 1955, was the progenitor of what would later become the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung. Since 1964, it has been known by the name of Konrad Adenauer, who served as the first Federal Chancellor. We are indebted to the political memory and legacy of Adenauer; his values serve as our guiding principles, and they are also our mission and dedication. As a result, we are financially and organizationally autonomous while maintaining our political affiliation with the Christian Democratic Union of Germany. In other words, we carry out our responsibilities in an independent manner, without outside interference, and with an open mind. Everyone in the community is welcome to use our services.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung is an organization that works toward the advancement of liberal democracy and a social market economy, as well as the promotion of peace and freedom, transatlantic connections, and European unification. The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung receives the majority of its funding from the government, much like the majority of other political foundations. Because we are a taxpayer-funded institution that does clearly delineated work in Germany as well as other countries, we are well aware that the job we do is both costly and important.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung provides an impetus for further growing and strengthening the Christian democratic movement through the multifarious work it does in Germany, Europe, and around the world. We do research into the historical and political contexts of the issues of our day, and we then share our findings with national and international decision-makers in politics, business, and society. We give contemporary assessments and practical counsel for the challenges of our time. We are a think tank that develops scientific underpinnings and conducts analyses that are up to date in order to provide foresight for political action. The dissemination of political education to a large population is one of our primary strengths as an organization. In addition, the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung is dedicated to the fields of literature, art, and culture, and it provides financial assistance to promising young people.
Because we are a think tank that operates on a national and international scale, we have access to an impressive political network. We put forth an incredible amount of effort to keep this position. This entails regularly putting our own activities under close scrutiny and identifying areas in which we may improve and adjusting our behavior accordingly. This does not need adhering to each and every political trend, but rather maintaining a focus on the most important problems. As a result of this, the three fundamental concerns of innovation, security, as well as participation and representation, are currently at the forefront of our activity.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS)
Scholarship Country: Zimbabwe
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
The following components make up the scholarship program:
- Complete coverage of all academic costs, including registration and test fees, for the full course of the program, beginning with your acceptance into the program.
- Expenses associated with living on campus or a portion of those associated with living off campus
- A stipend to cover the costs of the internet, books, and transportation during the semester.
- In addition to this, you will be welcomed to become a part of the KAS Scholarship Alumni Network and will be expected to closely observe and, where possible, participate in the activities of the foundation both domestically and globally.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Prospective recipients of scholarships should:
- Have completed at least the second year of their bachelor’s degree;
- a demonstrated academic performance that is above average;
- Participate in volunteer activities on a regular basis;
- posses both a comprehensive background in general education and a clear interest in political matters;
- Maintain a constructive outlook on democracy and the protection of human rights;
- Maintain a tolerant attitude and show openness to the development of their individual points of view.
- Must possess a high level of motivation and the ability to articulate their long-term objectives to our satisfaction
- completed and signed application form
- A cover letter (max. 1 page)
- A meaningful CV presented in tabular format, including information about any previous social commitments or volunteer work you’ve done (max. 2 pages)
- A copy of the most recent transcript you have.
- a letter of reference for extracurricular activities, employment, or volunteer work that is not formal (this can be a copy of an email sent from an official university or organization email account). This letter ought to convey information about your qualifications and potential, don’t you think?
The KAS 2022 Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students is open to all International Students
For the 2022-2023 school year, the Gerda Henkel Foundation offers the Ph.D. Scholarships in Germany are meant to help international students who can show they are good at school and want to do more research. They are expected to move forward in their education.
- You can get an application from this link.
- To apply for this position, please send all required application materials to email@example.com by the 31st of July, 2022.
The application deadline for KAS 2022 Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students is July 31, 2022