BI Norwegian Business School is now accepting applications for the BI Norwegian Business School International Baccalaureate Scholarship. Given to candidates who have an outstanding academic record and have graduated from the International Baccalaureate (IB) programme.
About the Scholarship Provider:
BI Norwegian Business School is one of the largest business schools in Europe. It is also recognised as number one in Norway, and it is one of the top 1% of business schools worldwide to have all three of the most important international accreditations. The researchers at BI contribute to cutting-edge worldwide research at the highest level. This helps to the development of new knowledge, which in turn enables improved decision-making, enhanced ways of doing tasks, as well as the creation of new goods and services. Moreover, BI Norwegian Business School has established research centres that are focused on particular areas of expertise. These research centres bring together groups of the most accomplished scholars in the world in order to consistently produce high-quality work by focusing their attention on the investigation of a certain theory, topic, or environment.
The European EQUIS (European Quality Improvement Systems), the American AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), and the British AMBA are the three accreditations that are considered to be of the utmost importance for a business school that aspires to have an international presence (The Association of MBAs). The schools that have obtained all three of these accreditations are referred to as Triple Crown Schools, and in the realm of international business schools, they are in a league of their own. Triple accreditation is a difficult feat to accomplish, and less than one percent of business schools throughout the world have done so. The accreditations are evidence of the high standards maintained by BI.
BI also does well in the most renowned rankings of business schools, such as the Financial Times Ranking and Eduniversals Best Business Schools Globally. Both of these rankings place BI among the top 10 business schools worldwide. Throughout the course of the last five years, BI has consistently been among the top twenty in all of Europe. The institution is compared to the other institutions that took part in the ranking using a predetermined set of criteria, which is what differentiates ranking from accreditation. These criteria are connected to aspects of the institution, the programme, and the alumni who participated in it.
SeNSS is one of only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC, and they will be offering a handful of fully-funded ESRC doctoral studentships beginning in September 2023. SeNSS is one of the only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): BI Norwegian Business School
Scholarship Country: Norway
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- If the student meets the standards for academic development that are placed on scholarship awardees, the BI International Baccalaureate Scholarship will pay the student’s tuition in full for a maximum of three years.
The Gustafsson & Skrondal Visiting Scholarship is administered by the University of Oslo’s Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO). As part of the visiting scholar program, CEMO and the University of Oslo host a number of young researchers from Norway and elsewhere each year.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Only those who have earned a minimum of 33 points on the IB scale will be evaluated (final or predicted grades).
- Applicants who are citizens of Norway or who hold international citizenship from the EU/EEA/Great Britain.
- Lnekassen is open to applicants from other countries who have a connection to Norway and who meet all of the eligibility requirements.
- The Bachelor of International Business offers a prestigious scholarship programme for undergraduate students. Yet, there is a lot of competition for such scholarships. The number of scholarship applications that are received from potential candidates each year is far more than the number of actual scholarships that are made available.
- BI The Norwegian Business School has a strong commitment to fostering an inclusive and global student body.
- Only applicants who have been accepted into the designated bachelor’s programme and who have submitted their applications in accordance with the guidelines will be evaluated.
- BI guarantees that scholarships are dispersed evenly across all bachelor’s degree programmes.
- BI retains the ability to dole out scholarships in accordance with its institutional interests. These priorities may include giving preference to certain bachelor’s degree programmes, diversity and gender distribution, or countries.
- The evaluation of each candidate will be based on the applicant’s transcripts as well as the application letters.
- Additional variables such as academic achievements, successes in extracurricular activities, and exceptional personal accomplishments may also play a role in prize selection.
- Scholarships are granted not on the basis of financial necessity but rather on the basis of academic excellence.
The BI Norwegian Business School 2023 International Baccalaureate Scholarship is open to all International Students
If a student enrolls in one of the degree programs offered by SOAS University of London, they may be eligible to receive a fee waiver award in the amount of £5,000. This award is available to students who are interested in receiving a degree from SOAS University of London.
- You can submit an application for a scholarship using the online application portal at the same time that you submit an application for admission.
- Create a letter of application for the scholarship, keeping it to a maximum of one page long, and explain why you should be awarded the prize. Scholarships are granted not on the basis of financial necessity but rather on the basis of academic merit.
- You will need to upload it to the part of your online application for admission that is labelled “Scholarship.”
- Provide all of the documents that is required in order to be considered for admission. Only applicants who have completed full applications for admission to the school will have their scholarship requests taken into consideration.
- Candidates who are currently in their senior year of high school are required to submit final transcripts as soon as they are available in the month of June, and the deadline for doing so is the 27th.
- Candidates from other countries who submit an application for the BI International Baccalaureate Scholarship will have their names considered for the BI International Scholarship as well as the Women in Finance and Technology Scholarship (if eligible). There is no need to submit a separate letter of application for the scholarship.
The application deadline for the BI Norwegian Business School 2023 International Baccalaureate Scholarship is April 15, 2023.