Currently closed for applications
The American University of Malta, formerly referred to as the American Institute of Malta, is a planned private university in the Southern Region of Malta.
Applicants are invited to apply for AUM Undergraduate Scholarships funded by Government of Malta. These scholarships are open for the applicants from all over the world. The main purpose of the scholarships is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study in three key areas:
- Game Development (MQF Level 6)
- Accountancy (MQF Level 6)
- Business Administration (MQF Level 6)
- Ten scholarships will be provided this academic year,$300,000 in total will be distributed.
To be eligible, the following criteria must be met:
- Be a Maltese citizen who has been residing in Malta for the past five (5) years. Provided that a Maltese citizen who has been residing outside Malta for study, health or work purposes or any other purpose which the AUM-SS Board may consider, will still be eligible to apply and this period of time during which the citizen was abroad will not be taken into consideration for the purpose of calculating the five (5) year requirement, or
- Be a Maltese Citizen who is a worker or self-employed person in Malta, or
- Be a national of an EU/EEA state or a family member of such EU/EEA national (as defined in SL460.17 and in SL217.04 respectively for EU and EEA nationals), provided that such person has obtained permanent residence in Malta in accordance with SL460.17 and in SL217.04 respectively for EU and EEA nationals or
- Be a national of an EU/EEA state who is in Malta exercising his/her Treaty rights as a worker, self-employed person or person retaining such status in accordance with SL460.17
- Be a third country national that has been granted long-term residence status under SL217.05.
- Be applying to follow programmes of studies at MQF level 6 in BSc in Game Development; BSc in Accountancy or BSc in Business Administration.
- Applicants shall start their course specified in Article 1 of these Regulations leading to a Qualification at MQF Level 6 on the 11th September 2017.
College Admission Requirements:
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree
- English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
Applicants can apply via online mode,by submitting these documents:
- A copy of Curriculum Vitae with photo
- A copy of the residence permit (where applicable);
- A copy of the Applicant’s HEI transcripts;
- A copy of the MQRIC evaluation report (where applicable);
The application deadline is August 20, 2017.
NOTE:There are no contact details because this scholarships is sponsored by The Government Of Malta. Everything applicants might find difficult to understand, they can find to the scholarship external link.