Application for AAR Aircraft Service Award Program at Fanshawe College, Canada for the 2022-2023 academic session is ongoing.
This scholarship award is open for International Students and Domestic Students. Before you apply, kindly read through to learn the full details about this scholarship- who is eligible for the scholarship, scholarship worth, how to apply, and the application deadline.
About AAR Aircraft Service Award
AAR Aircraft Service Award provides an opportunity to students who wish to enroll in the field of Avionics at the diploma level in Fanshawe College. It is a Partial Funding award.
Applicants that will be selected will be provided with a tuition award for the Aviation Technician – Avionics Maintenance program by Fanshawe College.
Who Is Eligible For AAR Aircraft Service Award?
To qualify for the AAR Aircraft Service Award, you must meet the following criteria:
- International Students, Domestic Students
School of Study
- Not specified
Level of Study
- Bachelor, Masters
Course of Study
How to Apply for AAR Aircraft Service Award
- The students are required to apply using the application portal of the college. Students are required to apply separately for the award via the FanshaweOnline with university login credentials.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Scanned copies of the academic transcripts
- 150-word essay answering ‘What inspired you to pursue a career in Aviation – Aircraft Maintenance?’
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have attained a minimum 75% in high school certification to be admitted at Fanshawe College.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- CAEL – Overall score of 60 with no score less than 50 in any of the four bands
- PTE Academic – 53
- Cambridge English Test (FCE/CAE/CPE) – Overall score of 169 with no language skill less than 162
- ELE -Minimum score of 70% in all sections of the test for most programs
The deadline for the AAR Aircraft Service Award application is 01 Oct 2022.
For further inquiries, visit www.fanshawec.ca
If you miss AAR Aircraft Service Award, do not fret, there are other scholarship abroad opportunities you may like. So, you have to constantly visit our site in other to stay updated.
Click on the BUTTON below to apply.
We also recommend applying for the Green People’s Energy Challenge for Energy Access Innovators 2022
Application for Green People’s Energy Challenge for Energy Access Innovators 2022 is Ongoing!
With the upcoming Challenge Call, GBE is looking for concrete solutions to address two specific challenges in the energy access sphere: Increasing Off-Grid System Sustainability and Reducing CO2 Emissions via Energy Access.
The expected impact and likely success of the proposed solutions to overcome either of the two identified challenges will be evaluated by an Assessment Committee. This evaluation will be done on the basis of administrative eligibility and technical suitability. A special focus is placed on sustainability, meaning that benefits pursued in the framework of the project’s timeframe are expected to continue beyond implementation.
A Decision Committee including representatives of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) will then select the strongest proposals presented by the Assessment Committee.
The Challenge Call adds to the already operational Small Projects Fund, which offers financial support to renewable energy projects led by non-profit organizations. It is part of a variety of activities implemented by GBE with the aim of working towards SDG 7.
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this program- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
Green People’s Energy Challenge- Application Requirements
Applicants must be either non-profit organizations or local for-profit organizations in the country of implementation without commercial ties to for-profit organizations from industrialized countries.
The Challenge Call prioritizes solutions from within the nine Green People’s Energy focal countries: Ethiopia, Benin, Ghana, Côte d’Ivoire, Mozambique, Namibia, Senegal, Uganda, and Zambia. However, applications from other sub-Saharan countries are also welcome.
Please direct any inquiries regarding the Challenge Call to [email protected]
How to apply
First, fill in the three documents provided below.
- PROJECT OUTLINE
- BUDGET ADMINISTRATIVE
- PROFILE DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
At last, send the completed documents and all required annexes to [email protected]
Green People’s Energy Challenge- Application Deadline
The closing date for this scholarship application is August 31st, 2022
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage
For those seeking to pursue an undergraduate degree in the United States, you can consider applying for the Lake Region State College Scholarship worth over $3,000
Lake Region State College Offers Undergraduate and Master’s Scholarships in Various Areas for successful international students. The academic year 2022-2023. Applications for admission to LRSC take up to 3 weeks of processing time, so students must submit applications online at the beginning of the semesters of their respective degree programs.
Founded in 1941, Lake Region State College is a public college in Devils Lake, North Dakota. Lake Region is committed to being a diverse and responsive institution, preparing students for successful life and citizenship in a rapidly changing local, national and global community.
LRSC provides opportunities for lifelong and continuous learning in the form of cultural, educational, occupational, social, athletic, and vocational programs, courses, workshops, and institutes.
- The scholarship offers 50% of the tuition.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be enrolled in full-time degree programs in the Lake Region.
- Applications for admission to the Lake Region are made through the university’s online application portal. All international applicants will be considered for the grant.
- Students must submit an official high school transcript evaluation completed by a NACES approved organization, proof of two MMRs, and International Student Application for Form I-20 and Financial Statement.
- Applicants must ensure that all documents submitted are official, translated into English, and certified for authenticity and accuracy.
- Students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL score of 525 (paper) or 65 (ibt) or higher; IELTS score of 6.0 or higher; PTE-A score of 50 or higher; Duolingo English test score of 95 or higher.