The online tool Australian Catholic University in Australia launches a call for applications for the Anne Lyons Memorial Travel Scholarship (Postgraduate) for the academic year 2021.
The table below provides an overview of all the points in this article. Scroll down carefully!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Lyons Memorial Travel Scholarship
- Lyons Memorial Travel Scholarships In Memory 2021
- Level/field of study
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- Scholarship Voucher
- Eligibility for Lyons Scholarship 2021
- How to Apply for the Anne Lyons Memorial Travel Scholarship in 2021
- Deadline for application
- application link
Lyons Memorial Travel Scholarship
Created in 1994 as a tangible memorial to the life and contribution of Anne Lyons (nee Byrne), a scholar, wife, and teacher who died of cancer in 1987 at the age of 42 and whose passion dominated the study and research of justice society in Australia.
The scholarship is intended to financially assist students traveling abroad to conduct research in the field of social justice.
Lyons Memorial Travel Grants
Level/field of study
Anne Lyons Memorial Travel Scholarship is available to all postgraduate students from any country in the world.
If you are an undergraduate looking to apply for other scholarships open to you, you can browse through our Undergraduate Scholarships Category for updates.
Lyons Scholarship is taken and hosted in Australia. There are several Australian scholarships available for international students in 2022. You can use these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academic problems.
The Lyons Scholarship is open to all nationalities. Every country in the nation can apply and win this Lyon Scholarship in 2022.
Apart from this travel scholarship, there are other scholarships available for international students to study in Australia.
The Lyons Scholarship online tool is valued at $6,000 and must be paid as a lump sum.
Eligibility for Lyons Scholarship 2021
This “ Anne Lyons Travel Scholarship ” approach is open to candidates who meet all of the following criteria, as of the scholarship closing date:
- Citizenship: all
- Target group: students studying abroad.
- School: everyone
- Course: Any postgraduate.
- Year level: last year
- Plan to study abroad for a semester in the area of social justice.
Applications are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- academic merit
- written statement
- Estimated budget
- written reference
How to Apply for the Anne Lyons Memorial Travel Scholarship in 202 1
Apply online by clicking the application link below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A 100-word written statement explaining why you plan to take this trip and what to gain from it.
- An estimated budget outlining all expenses related to studying abroad.
- Written reference (academic)
- Proof of registration or offer abroad.
Deadline for application
The Anne Lyons Scholarship Application online tool will close on March 11, each year.
Moon and Stars Project for Artists
Turkey, the gateway between Europe and the Middle East, is a sprawling country with strong cultural and political influences. It borders Greece and Bulgaria to the west, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Iran to the east, and Iraq and Syria to the southeast. Turkey also serves as a gateway between the Mediterranean and the Black Sea.
The American Turkish Society wishes to offer the Moon and Stars Project Scholarships for Artists on a competitive basis. These scholarships are awarded in the field of the artistic and cultural scene of Turkey.
The American Turkish Society awards competitive grants to support emerging and established artists in the effort to promote this cross-cultural dialogue.
The Moon and Stars Project (MASP) was founded in 2002 in New York as an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting greater cultural interaction between the United States and Turkey.
- Eligible countries: the United States and Turkey
- Entry Requirements: Once your grant proposal is selected through a competitive process, you will be asked to sign a grant agreement. Upon receipt of that document, applicants will receive 80% of the grant amount in an initial check. You will receive the final 20% of the grant amount after completing the final report.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English,
- The deadline to apply: April 15, 2022
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to artists.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of the artistic and cultural scene of Turkey.
- Grant Award: The program provides competitively awarded project and residency grants to developing and established artists.
- Nationality: the United States and Turkish
- Number of scholarships: Not given
- The scholarship can be taken in USA and Turkey
- Applicants can submit an application by email.
How to apply:
- Basic information
- Program summary (statement, description, schedule, and budget)
- Supplementary information (relationship with Turkey and/or Turkish arts, target population, desired results, list of sponsors, donors, contributors, and other supporting organizations)
- Cover letter detailing the funding request
- Support materials:
- Music: Relevant audio, CD, and/or video files
- Literature / Reading Events: manuscripts or published works.
- Performing arts: script and performance or essays on DVD.
- Artist CV (if applicable)
- Visuals of past projects (if applicable)