Yale University in the United States of America is now excited to invite doctoral candidates who have demonstrated noteworthy academic qualities. The fellowships extend to candidates who are interested in being part of the intake for the 2018 International Security Studies Henry Jr. Postdoctoral Fellowships.
The candidates will be encourage to complete their researches on the premises of the university in an environment that is particularly beneficial for them.
The postdoctoral fellowships come with a number of bonuses:
- Overall three positions funded by the Brady-Johnson Program in Grand Strategy are available. These scholarships are renewable for an additional year.
- The fellowships will seek to only sign up the most promising candidates out there.
- Postdoctoral fellows must also have completed their PhD degree in order to be considered eligible candidates for the fellowship
- They will be asked to conduct original research at Yale university in order to be handed the scholarship
- The salary is quite generous, amounting to $55,000 and additional $5,000 for research expenses.
Applications for the 2018-2019 academic year will open in late January 2018.
More specifically, $25,000 will be earmarked for living stipend, and $3,000 will be contributed to offset travel costs. International students must not wonder and apply direct.