The Postgraduate Taught (PGT) MSc Sustainable Business Management Scholarship recognises high academic achievement and ambition.
These £5,000 awards are available to International fee status applicants (including any EU applicants required to pay International fees in 2023/24) who already hold an offer to study an eligible PGT programme at the University of Exeter beginning in the 2023/24 academic year.
About the Scholarship Provider:
In 1851, as part of a major plan to foster urban growth, the city of Exeter founded a number of art and science organisations. The origins of the modern Exeter University can be found at this time. The university has been operating as a legitimate educational establishment since 1955, when it was granted its Charter. Due to its inclusion in the prestigious Russell Group, Exeter University is routinely ranked as one of the best in the United Kingdom.
The University of Exeter is widely recognised as one of the world’s finest academic institutions. We can thank the university’s stellar reputation for most of our good fortune. This is the best school in the country, hands down. The Guardian is predicted to keep its current 15th place position throughout 2022 and 2023. The Complete University Guide will place Exeter University at #13 on its ranking of the world’s finest universities in 2022. According to the Times Higher Education Global University Rankings 2023, the University of Exeter is a top-tier academic institution. You will gain a wealth of knowledge about the company as a result. They are ranked #137 in the world by Times Higher Education. In 2023, Exeter University will fall from its current ranking of #149 to a ranking of #163, as reported by QS.
Classes and tutorials at the University of Exeter are spread among three different campuses: Streatham, St. Luke’s, and Penryn. St. Luke’s and Penryn are both in Cornwall, albeit Penryn is a bit closer to Falmouth. Streatham has more students than any other campus. Its campus is one of the most beautiful in the country due to the blend of modern and historic buildings with natural elements including lakes, forests, parks, and gardens. The original campus of what is now St. Luke’s University was in the city centre, but the school relocated to the outskirts. The Postgraduate Diploma in Education programme, the Department of Allied Health Professions, the Academy of Nursing, and the Medical School are all located in the same building. Around 6,000 pupils are enrolled in the Penryn location. This campus is home to some of the most innovative research in the academic world and also serves as a workplace community. Hundreds of student-run clubs and groups at Exeter University cover everything from sports (including football and surfing) to the arts (such as theatre and dance). Students’ involvement in campus life is greatly facilitated by the many resources available to them through their membership in numerous student organisations.
Students whose first language is not English have access to a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programmes across many different academic fields at the University of Exeter. Some of the university’s most well-respected degree programmes are in the fields of accounting, finance, business, finance, engineering, data science, computer science, analytics, renewable energy, marketing, law, and entrepreneurship, and they are recognised on a global basis. First-year students have the option of enrolling in either Foundation Year One or International Year One as their very first semester of study. The University of Exeter welcomes 25,000 first-year students this year, with 6,720 of them coming from outside the United States.
Self-catered and catered accommodation options are available to undergraduate foreign students from outside the United Kingdom who meet the housing guarantee’s qualifying conditions at the University of Exeter. Options for graduate student accommodation on campus are plentiful. Many scholarships are offered to both first-year and upper-level students at the University of Exeter, though eligibility requirements vary by programme. Any international students from around the world are eligible to apply for these grants. Funding opportunities for graduate study at foreign institutions are many. You can choose from a wide variety of scholarships, including the Green Futures Scholarship at the University of Exeter, the Chevening Scholarship, and the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships Scheme. These days, funding opportunities like this are plentiful.
Alums of Exeter University can be found living in over 125,000 communities throughout 183 countries. A number of well-known people, including J.K. Rowling, Thom Yorke, Vanessa Kirby, Stephen Dillane, Will Young, and tennis pro Samantha Smith, all studied or graduated from the University of Exeter.
SeNSS is one of only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC, and they will be offering a handful of fully-funded ESRC doctoral studentships beginning in September 2023. SeNSS is one of the only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Exeter
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £5,000
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
- International fee status applicants (including any EU applicants required to pay International fees in 2023/24) who already hold an offer to study an eligible postgraduate taught programme at the University of Exeter beginning in the 2023/24 academic year are eligible to apply for one of these 5,000 pound scholarships.
The Gustafsson & Skrondal Visiting Scholarship is administered by the University of Oslo’s Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO). As part of the visiting scholar program, CEMO and the University of Oslo host a number of young researchers from Norway and elsewhere each year.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- You may be qualified to apply for one of these scholarships if.
- are a resident of the EU but are required to pay international fees in 2023/24 (this includes any EU students who have accepted an offer for a Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter) and have a September 2023 start date for your approved Postgraduate taught degree
- Please visit our postgraduate taught study webpage for entry in September 2023 if you have not already made an application for the master’s degree that interests you.
- Academic merit will be considered based on the application materials you submitted. Applicants will need to provide evidence that they have attained, or are on track to earn, the academic standing of a UK upper-second-class degree. In the event you require further explanation, we invite you to visit our Admission Criteria page.
- To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must be able to show that they have academic ambition, career ambition, financial need (and explain how this scholarship will help them achieve their goals), social responsibility, and a willingness to get involved in the Exeter community. Whoever demonstrates these qualities best will receive the scholarship.
The University of Exeter 2023 MSc Sustainable Business Management Scholarship, UK is open to all International Students
If a student enrolls in one of the degree programs offered by SOAS University of London, they may be eligible to receive a fee waiver award in the amount of £5,000. This award is available to students who are interested in receiving a degree from SOAS University of London.
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? Applying to the University of Exeter can be done online at www.exeter.ac.uk.
- To apply for this position, please fill out the online application form and submit it, along with a personal statement of no more than 300 words in which you react to the following questions:
- What aspects of this particular course of study particularly pique your interest, and what do you wish to take away from it?
- What are some of your goals for the future, and how do you think that your studies will help you reach those goals?
- What would the receipt of a scholarship mean to you and how would your life be altered if you were to receive one?
- In your capacity as a Scholar, how can you best represent the University in a professional setting?
- The application period will be closed on the 21st of April 2023. The decision will be communicated to applicants no later than the 25th of May in 2023 at the latest.
The application deadline for the University of Exeter 2023 MSc Sustainable Business Management Scholarship, UK is April 21, 2023.