Unmissable UK scholarship opportunity. The most renowned institution in the UK, the University of Westminster made available to the entire world student community a new process for selecting members for a scholarship at the undergraduate and master’s level, the main objective of which is to strengthen the knowledge and skills of young people so that they become the leaders of tomorrow.
The University of Westminster International Awards is offered in various fields of study. The scholarships can partially or fully cover tuition in the UK. All academics will be part of the international communities on campus and develop the capacity for a diverse learning environment.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
University of Westminster, UK.
Levels and areas of studies:
Undergraduate, Master’s, and/or Ph.D. in the following subjects or fields available full-time on campus:
- Transport and logistics.
- Tourism and Events Management.
- Politics and International Relations.
- Nutrition and Public Health.
- Media and communication.
- Data science and computer science.
- Criminology and Sociology.
- Construction management and urban planning.
- Computational Science and Engineering.
- Bussines and administration.
- Biological and biomedical sciences.
- Art, design, and visual culture.
- Architecture and Interiors.
- Cinema and Television.
- English and creative writing.
- Economic Sciences.
- Accounting and Finance.
Who can participate?:
Academically highly trained international students.
Value of the scholarship:
The scholarship in the UK is partial or full, depending on various factors.
- It will award a prize of between 1,500 to 5,000 pounds sterling to the winning students.
- Partial or total enrollment.
- Living expenses.
- Health insurance.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be an international, Latino, or Hispanic student who demonstrates a high academic level.
- If you apply for the undergraduate scholarship, it is necessary and required that you have a high school degree, also for the masters and doctorate courses.
- Have a broad command of the English language. Presenting a TOEFL or IELTS certificate is recommended.
- Each course or subject has different selection criteria, which must be fully met.
- Submit a formal enrollment to the UK Partial or Full Scholarship 2021-2022 in Undergraduate, Masters, or Ph.D. using the University of Westminster Online Entry System
Instructions to apply:
Supporting documents: Transcripts and academic records, certificate of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, others), curriculum, personal statement, copies of passport, among others. To learn more about Full and Partial Scholarships in UK 2021 – 2022, visit the University of Westminster Official Website.
Until the available places are finished.