The University of New South Wales offers a Ph.D. Scholarship in Psychiatry for successful international students. The academic year 2021-2022. The date to apply is now open.
The University of New South Wales is one of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities ranked 44th in the QS World University Ranking 2021. UNSW aims to improve and transform lives through excellence in research.
It has an international reputation for providing exceptional leading research and education. It embraces global students and prepares them to become leaders of tomorrow.
UNSW students are taught in small batches of classes, making faculty and students easily accessible to each other.
Title to Receive
Place of Study
University of New South Wales, Australia.
Language(s) of instruction
The English Language is the language of instruction. Proficiency in the English language is required.
- The scholarship offers $ 28,092 per year for a maximum of 3 years.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must have experience in histological techniques with a knowledge of neuroanatomy, an understanding of microscopy, and/or a working knowledge of molecular biology.
- Candidates must apply through the university’s online portal or through the UAC portal. Applicants must send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com to apply for the opportunity.
- Students must present the following documents: Proof of citizenship; IB title; High school records
- Applicants must have a first-class honors bachelor’s degree in neuroscience, neurobiology, biomedical sciences, or related disciplines.
- Students must present scores on the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5; TOEFL IBT – 90; TOEFL PBT – 577; PTE – 64; C1-176 or C2-180.