The $2,273 ConnectHER Scholarship, presented by Connecther, is a film festival and scholarship program in which high school and undergraduate college students submit 3-6 minute short films that focus on a variety of global women’s issues, including maternal health, misrepresentation of beauty, athletes against the assault of women, violence against women, child-marriage, sex-trafficking, poverty alleviation, environmental issues, etc. You can apply to 14 different categories to when a scholarship award.
Levels and areas of studies:
Must be an undergraduate student and you must be attending a 4-year college, university, or a vocational-tech school that follows the list of requirements below.
Who Can Apply:
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must attend a university, a four-year college, two-year college, or a vocational-tech school
- Must be at least 13 years old
- Must not be older than 25 years old
- Both full-time and part-time students
- Any undergraduate female who wishes to participate within the world
Individuals can be awarded between a $1,000 minimum to a $5,000 maximum amount. The $2,273 is typically the normal amount awarded.
How To Apply:
Just the application form.
January 20th, 2021 (a few categories have been extended)