Hotel School of Lausanne Offers the Undergraduate Excellence and Diversity Scholarships in Hotel Management for successful international students.
Hotel School of Lausanne is the world’s leading hotel management school in Switzerland, which has been ranked number one among hotel management universities worldwide, according to QS World University Rankings and CEO World Magazine 2021, 2020, and 2021 consecutively. The school brings the strengths and trends of the surrounding industrial regions to enhance the quality of the student experience. EHL understands the needs of today’s hospitality industry and meets these requirements of both students and businesses. Their goal is to develop future leaders who are equally informed about the past and focused on the future.
For the Undergraduate degree program
Hotel School of Lausanne, Switzerland.
- The scholarship offers 30% of the applied bachelor program tuition SGD 59’207 / CHF 39’669 for the full four-year program or SGD 43’110 / CHF 28’884 for the last three years to selected applicants.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Eligible countries: Participants outside of Singapore and Switzerland.
- Applicants must be accepted and enroll in a bachelor’s program at EHL.
- Students must apply for the desired bachelor’s program on the university’s application platform.
- Applicants should send the documents mentioned below by email to email@example.com
- Together with the application: A cover letter addressed to the Fondation des Bourses & Prêts d’Honneur EHL: Curriculum vitae; Complete Student Budget Excel Sheet and Family Income Excel Sheet; Latest available income tax certificates from sponsors and yours; Copy of all bank statements of sponsors and students from the previous three months; Last three lists of sponsors and/or his own; All your current study transcripts or transcripts from your last school; Two letters of reference
- Students must have a high school degree to be admitted to an EHL degree program.
- Applicants must obtain minimum scores on the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0; TOEFL – 100 or CAE – B.
Application Deadline: 30 October 2021.