The University of Nottingham is in search of foreign and domestic students of excellent academic level capable of facing a full four (4) year doctoral study in the United Kingdom, it is fully funded.
This important house of study was established in 1881, since its long history, it has been characterized by offering programs of excellence to all its students and national and foreign members. For her work, she has managed to be recognized by different world organizations.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
University of Nottingham, UK
Levels and areas of studies:
Ph.D. in Digital Economy.
Who can participate ?:
International students with excellent academic records.
The value of the scholarship:
The award consists of the following:
- Fully-funded four (4) year Ph.D. that integrates a cutting edge research project with interdisciplinary skills training.
- A position with a social organization and opportunities for international exchange.
- An enhanced stipend of £ 17,400 per year.
- Be part of a cohort of high-performing doctoral researchers.
- Develop highly sought after interdisciplinary skills and experience.
The following information must be sent at the time of application: academic transcripts, curriculum, certificate of English language proficiency, personal statement, copies of passport, among others. For each requirement and step to follow to be considered for full UK Ph.D. scholarships, visit the University of Nottingham’s official website.
Until January 4, 2021.