International students can apply for the Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship 2022-2023, which is completely financed. Undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral students can apply for these scholarships. These scholarships will cover the cost of tuition, housing, and a stipend of up to 31,000 RMB per year.
About the Scholarship:
Zhejiang University is located in Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang province, which is 180 kilometers south of Shanghai, China’s major commercial center. Hangzhou is one of China’s seven ancient capital cities, with a history dating back over 2,200 years. The city is also a world-famous tourist destination known as ‘paradise on earth,’ with ideal natural circumstances such as a warm climate, easy transit, beautiful scenery, and a rich cultural legacy. Macro Polo, an Italian explorer in the 13th century, praised Hangzhou as “the most beautiful and lovely city in the world. Zhejiang University, founded in 1897 as one of China’s earliest institutes of higher learning, is now a leading research university under the direct supervision of China’s Ministry of Education. Zhejiang University, known throughout history as the “East Cambridge,” has consistently been listed among China’s top universities in terms of academic strength demonstrated in teaching, research, and social service.
Zhejiang Institution is China’s most comprehensive university, including programs in philosophy, literature, history, education, science, engineering, economics, law, management, the arts, agriculture, and medicine, to name a few. Over 3,833 full professors and associate professors work at the university, which has 26 members of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and Chinese Academy of Engineering. International students can pick from 252 doctorate programs, 324 master’s programs, 113 undergraduate programs, and a variety of other learning programs offered by the university’s 24 schools. On its five campuses, Zhejiang University has advanced teaching, research, and recreational facilities, including computing centers, sports centers, and recreational centers. The University library has over 100,000 e-books and over 17,000 full-text Chinese and foreign language journals among its more than 5,940,000 volumes. In addition, the University maintains six connected hospitals that serve as teaching and learning centers for medical and life science students. Zhejiang University’s International College is a specific teaching and administrative institution in charge of international students’ environment and placement. In 2014, Zhejiang University has about 5,700 international students from 140 countries enrolled. The college offers a Chinese Studies undergraduate curriculum as well as a variety of long and short-term Chinese language and culture programs. The institution is essentially a little international community, with students from a wide range of nationalities, providing excellent chances for students to learn about and experience diverse cultures.Zhejiang University (ZJU) was established in 1897 as a comprehensive national university. It is directly under the control of the Ministry of Education The MBBS curriculum is based on MOE regulations and IIME criteria, and students have the option of doing their internship/training in China or in their home country.
Clinical Medicine is China’s seventh most popular discipline, followed by Internal Medicine, Surgery, Paediatrics, and Oncology. The Medical Licensing Examinations held by medical councils in many countries, such as USMLE, PLAB, AMC, MCI, PMDC, HPCSA, SCHS, and others, are open to graduates of ZJU’s MBBS program.
Biochemistry, Anthroponomy, Embryology, Physiology, Pathogen Biology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Pathophysiology, and Diagnostics are some of the primary subjects in the pre-clinical medicine level. Students must also take Chinese Language and Chinese Culture courses to pass HSK (the Chinese Proficiency Test) grade 4, which is a condition for the internship in China, according to MOE regulations. The Medical Licensing Examinations held by medical councils in different countries, such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS, and others, are open to graduates of ZJU’s MBBS program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Zhejiang Normal University
Host Country(s): China
Scholarship Worth: $17,000
Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Nationality: International Students
Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship will cover:
- Tuition is not charged.
- On-campus housing is available.
- A yearly salary of up to 31,000 RMB
- Medical protection.
Eligibility for Scholarship
Candidates must meet all of the following requirements to be considered for a Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship:
- English or Chinese are required languages.
- Eligible Countries: Any country in the world.
- Applicants for undergraduate programs must be under the age of 30 and possess a high school diploma.
- Applicants for postgraduate programs must be under the age of 35 and have a bachelor’s degree certificate as well as two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
- Doctoral degree applicants must be under the age of 40 and have a Master’s degree certificate as well as two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants should be polite and healthy while dealing with people of different nationalities and passports; 7. Applicants should adhere to rules and regulations.
- Applicants for Chinese language programs must submit HSK Credentials or comparable Chinese language competency certificates. Applicants for English-taught programs must submit IELTS, TOEFL, or GRE credentials, as well as additional English language competency certificates.
- There are no additional scholarships available.
The Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship 2022 is open to all international students
To apply for a Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship, please follow the instructions below:
(1) First, go to the university’s website and apply for Zhejiang Normal University.
(2) In the online application system, upload the scanned copies of the required documents as follows:
– A photocopy of the photo page of your passport.
– A completed Foreigner Physical Examination Form in English (Download here). All of the items on the Foreigner Physical Examination Form must be covered during the physical examinations. Incomplete records, as well as those lacking the signature of the attending physician, the hospital’s official stamp, or a sealed photograph of the applicants, are considered invalid.
– Photocopy of a Valid Passport Selected candidates must utilize the same passport that they used to apply for the program.
– Notarized high school diplomas, evidence of attendance, and transcripts (need to be translated into Chinese or English, and confirmation of your former school or local department).
– Researching plans and objectives.
– Two letters of recommendation from your teachers are required.
For a step-by-step application process, subscribe to our YouTube channel.
(3) ZJNU is in charge of examining applicants’ qualifications and selecting applicants who fulfill our requirements based on the selection process.
(4) If accepted, students must pay a registration fee of 400 yuan ($70 USD).
(5) Admission materials will be posted, including the JW 202 Form and Admission Notice.
The application deadline for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship 2022 is July 30, 2022