Brunel University London Offers a Ph.D. Scholarship in Engineering, for successful international students.
Founded in 1966, Brunel University London is a university known for excellence in research and high-quality education. It is organized into three faculties and three major research institutes and ranked the 93rd best university in the world in the field of engineering and technology. To support students with their academic, personal, and social lives, Brunel provides a variety of courses, degree programs, educational opportunities, and excellent facilities.
- The scholarship offers £15,609 annually, plus payment of your full-time tuition fees over a period of 36 months (3 years).
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Eligible Course (s): Doctorate in FLAMINGo: Direct Cooling (DC) Die-cast and Extrusion Lightweight Aluminum Metal Matrix Nanocomposites
- Applicants must demonstrate experience in materials science, metallurgy, and material characterization. Applicants must be highly motivated, able to work independently and as a team, collaborate with others, and have good communication skills.
- To apply, applicants must enroll in the doctoral program at the university.
- Applicants should send the following documents to [email protected]: Updated CV; Your 300 to a 500-word personal statement summarizing your background, skills, and experience; Your undergraduate/graduate master’s certificate (s) and transcript (s); Your degree in English; Contact details of two referees, one of whom may be a member of the Brunel University academic staff.
- For admission, applicants must have or are expected to receive a first-class or 2: 1 honors degree in Mechanical, Structural, or Liquid Metals Engineering or a similar discipline. A master’s degree is not required, but it can be an advantage.
- Applicants must have an English language proficiency rating or equivalent to an overall IELTS score of 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in all sections).