The University of Hull is pleased to announce the Ph.D. Scholarship in the Improvement of the migration of fish and eels in rivers by optimizing the flow field in the control and pumping station. This scholarship is available to international and UK/EU students.
The University of Hull was established in 1927 and opened its doors a year later to an initial cohort of just 39 students and 14 departments, all operating out of a single building.
Originally an outpost of the University of London, then University College Hull offered courses in the pure arts and sciences, before becoming an independent institution (and Yorkshire’s third university) in 1954.
Today, it offers more than 2,000 courses for 18,000 students in six faculties, with its academic portfolio comprising 50 disciplines in arts and humanities, business, education, health, sciences, and social sciences.
Courses are divided over two campuses, the main one being located two miles north of Hull city center in a leafy red brick setting. Its second campus is in the seaside town of Scarborough, 40 miles from Hull and an hour’s drive from the city of York.
A £28m refurbishment of the university’s Brynmor Jones Library was recently completed with other refurbishments underway: a further £70m is being invested in a concert and performance hall, new student accommodation, and a revolutionary ‘health center’. ‘ for medical training.
Table of Contents.
- About the University of Hull
- What you need to know about the Ph.D. Scholarship at the University of Hull in the UK
- Level/Field of Study:
- Host Nationality.
- ELIGIBLE NATIONALITY:
- Scholarship Benefits:
- Ph.D. Scholarship at the University of Hull in the UK Eligibility:
- How To Apply For The University Of Hull Ph.D. Scholarship In UK
About the University of Hull
The university has an abundance of open green spaces, bars, cafes, gardens, and plazas, as well as its award-winning on-campus nightclub, Asylum, which hosts concerts and live music events.
Away from campus, Hull is a cultural hotspot, home to festivals, art galleries, theater companies, and live music and comedy venues. In 2017, Hull becomes the UK City of Culture when a year-long program of festivities takes place. In the same year, he will also receive the Turner Prize, one of the most important events in British art.
What you need to know about the Ph.D. Scholarship at the University of Hull in the UK
Level/Field of Study :
Scholarships are available to study in the doctoral program at the University of Hull in the UK
The scholarship is taken at the University of Hull in the UK. If you are an international student wishing to study in the UK, this is your Complete Guide to Getting a UK Tier 4 Student Visa for International Students.
This scholarship is available to international students.
Full-time UK/EU Ph.D. Scholarships will include fees at the ‘home/EU’ student rate and maintenance (£14,777 in 2018/19) for three years, depending on satisfactory progress.
Ph.D. full-time international fee. Scholarships will include full fees at the international student rate for three years, pending satisfactory progress.
Ph.D. at the University of Hull in the UK Eligibility:
Applicants must be highly motivated, dedicated, and enthusiastic and have:
- Applicants must have at least a 2.1 university degree in a relevant subject. It is anticipated that the successful candidate will have a 1st Bachelor’s degree or Master’s level degree.
- Have a current driver’s license as the role requires field visits.
- Excellent writing and fluency in English are expected.
- Candidates will be required to work flexible hours at remote locations in the UK and other countries.
- Prospective students are expected to pursue independent research and work effectively with colleagues to contribute to the goals of group research.
How to apply? The Ph.D. Scholarship at the University of Hull in the UK
- Applying online means you can track the progress of your application and upload supporting documents. Create a MyAdmin account and select ‘Grad Applicant: Create a Graduate Account. If you are a current or returning student, you can use your existing account.
- Scholarship application deadline: September 30, annually.